PLAYWRITTER'S GUIDE TO LOVEMAKING

Hi! I'm trying to get everything in order for Kinktober or Kinkvember or whatever I'm participating in. So as a safety here's a short 2000 word entry.

TW/ (age difference)

"Would you like anything before you leave?" Lapis shouted from the kitchen.

"No, thanks, I'm good to go." Peridot replies.

Lapis emerges from the kitchen, hands behind her back. "Peridot, I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your busy evening to help me with the play logistics. I know it's a lot to ask, considering rehearsal lasts for hours. I don't even know how you sleep! So, I was shopping the other day and I got you this little token of my gratitude..." Lapis pulls her hands around the front and has a book. "For you. A book of my favorite plays. All reprinted here."

Peridot smiles. "This is brilliant. Thanks so much, Lapis." She leans in to hug her.

The embrace seems to last a few seconds too long, but neither seems to care, and lock their bodies in this position. Finally, Lapis pulls away. "I...well...I better stop. I could get in trouble."

"Why could you get in trouble?" Peridot asked innocently.

"Because...as wonderful as this seems, and is, I am a teacher and you're a pupil. I...can't."

"Can't what, Lapis?"

"I...I really like you, Peridot. Obviously."

"Really?" Her heart leaps and races at the confession that her director could find her attractive. Could this be happening? Could an older woman be lusting after her?

"Yes." For once, Lapis, the out-spoken, dauntless director blushed. "I do...but..."

"But what?"

"You're only eighteen..."

"So?"

"So...you're young. I can't do this. I've never done anything like this before. I couldn't do it. No, no freaking way."

Peridot grabs Lapis's hands and places them on her hips. "Yes, you can."

"No...I..." Her hands seem glued to those hips, feeling the waistband of her panties beneath the dress pants, begging to be ripped off. Guided by their own mind, her hands begin to involuntarily squeeze the flesh. "This is wrong..."

"But it feels so right..." Peridot whispers, placing her arms around Lapis's neck.

"I never wanted this to happen..."

"Shut up and kiss me." She does not need to be asked twice. Lapis lasciviously lays her lips on top of Peridot's, smacking mouths hard, as her hands slide off those hips onto her bottom and repeat the squeezing exercise. If Pearl's behind was tight, Peridot's was about ten times tighter, not to mention rounder and fuller. Their tongues meet and greet, and Lapis asks Peridot's to dance. As they tango on the dance floor. Lapis is surprised by Peridot's hands emulating Lapis's on her behind. Squeezing, groping, fondling, and twenty minutes later, they fall on Lapis's bed, Lapis on top, still kissing Peridot.

Her hands find the collar of Peridot's dress shirt and begin to unbutton them. As she unbuttons down, she slides down her body so that she is kneeling on the floor right at the bed. After it is completely unbutton, Peridot pulls it off, and Lapis gets to work on her pants. The buckle practically pops open, the zipper glides down and the pants are off in two seconds. A pile of crumpled clothing lay at the feet of the desk.

Peridot slides off the bed onto the floor with Lapis and begins to pull her top over her head, fighting with Lapis, who wants to proceed running her hands all over the newly-exposed flesh of her student. Once the top is off, Peridot works her hands around Lapis's back to unclasp her bra and pull it off.