DISTRACTIONS

(1614 words)
Or the one where Lapis makes love to a mirror.

"Are you going to be on that all night?" Lapis shouted at the back of her head.

Peridot shrugs in her trance, on yet another hot streak in one of those battle royal types.

-

For weeks, massive amounts of time galavanting online with a group of friends and completely consuming her downtime after work. Lapis has had enough of being ghosted and decided to fight back for her girlfriend's attention.

Lapis hid an online purchase for such occasion. It's sex, the lack thereof drove her to buy a medium sum of high end lingerie. She made sure she got home from work early for Peridot's arrival. In her presentation, a deep black woven bodysuit + chocker combo with loose straps holding her hanging cleavage display.

Her bodysuit fitted nicely hugging her bottom in satin underwear. Lapis revels in the smooth silk seeping deep into places regular underwear could never stimulate. It makes her excited, excited for Peridot to come home soon. So much after trying on her ensemble she couldn't tear herself from the mirror.

Somehow her hands found that satin, then the same material found the edge of the countertop
gently rocking her pelvis forward along the corner. She looks back at her reflection, thinking she's the sexiest girlfriend in the world for this. Self explorations of her radiant flesh to the point of blushing madly in her own actions to surface deep admiration.

Not bad, she thought, holding a handful of ass to eagle spread away from her neighboring cheek. Lapis enjoys the site of her own back-shots, a real gazelle if there ever was one. She ceases her grinding, to bend over to spread wider than before. Enough to let them loose to gyrate allowing them to suck the fabric further.

Lapis snapped out of it when she hears Peridot come home preemptively whispering, "Ready" to herself. A self encouraging slap on her rear granted her the courage she needed, she's ready to completely knock the wind out of Peridot's lungs.

"Welcome home, love." Lapis says in her low tone sultry voice. Peridot threw her shoes in a nearby closet, tosses her bag about with out care and sprints past Lapis having zero regard of her existence.

"Heybabelongday,gonnaplayFortniteKbye," is all Lapis could gather in that meek exchange before her girlfriend disappears into bedroom.

"Not again," Lapis pinched her brow and walked back to the bathroom but not without slamming the door.

Her body against the other end of the door with her hand firmly grasping the doorknob to fight back the tears. They opened, Lapis was met again with her image, and that really seem to calm her down. She stepped forward on the bath mat wiggling her toes through the shag material, inching closer towards the reflection.

"Hello again," she greets herself. Both hands slips under both straps freeing her breasts from confinement.

-

Peridot lays flat on her stomach on top of their comforter with controller in hands. Deeply invested in her game, she had already reached out to a longtime online gamer friend who shared current cue.

Behind Peridot is Lapis sitting in a computer chair far from happy with Peridot as of right now. The feeling of being unappreciated didn't sit right with her, shelling out money for her partner to not bat a single lash at. That feeling soon dissipated, as she unwillingly fell asleep in her chair.