THE HOT SANDS OF MUTUAL LUST

(2852 Words)

Some beach fun brought to you by a great friendo:  Nataliecool435 Those tasteful bikini pics are not originally made for this story but were made by the talented Blushmallet. You can find their steamy artwork on Twitter because tumblr sucks big monkey b@*#$ now!

Ever since her youth as a little girl, Lapis' beach experiences always ended with a big smile on her face. Growing up held difficulty in her life as most treasured figures but she could always recall good memories taking place with her feet in the sand.

Where her first steps ended with tumble. Lapis learned how to swim in shallow end of the ocean, believe it or not! And yes we all hear stories of people getting that first painful sunburn, but that will have a special place in her heart and mind.

So when Peridot checks the weather on her smart watch being promised clear skies at a reasonably hot weather for Saturday. All was decided to whisk her friend Lapis away on a weekend getaway to the local beachfront.

Which made Lapis scream internally. Which also made her externally scream her praises out loud in unison, hugging and shaking Peridot's weightless body 'till disorientation.

"WAAA--- Get a grip Lapis, it's just the beach," Peridot flailing off her feet defending herself from breaking in Lapis' arms.

"REEE---It's way more than that! Peridot! We are going to have the best weekend ever, just you wait!" Lapis jostles her roommate more in aggressive hugging making Peridot's face resemble Christmas. A deadly mix of pale green probably from the motion sickness and peering red blush from the sudden attention.

Lapis realized her friend's struggle and let her loose immediately,  causing her friend to flop back down to the kitchen floor. "I got a little carried away from hearing good news for once, I'm sorry Peri, " Lapis remorses.

Peridot relapses from dizziness, "That was actually pretty thrilling, we'd have to that do that again sometime," Peridot hair frizziness and joking fashion made her friend snort, "You know I was thinking we could do a picnic, too!"

Lapis' eyes transforms into stars upon her friend's bright idea and decides to give her own insight,

"To be honest that would be a first for me. My family would plan to eat junk like fast food burgers after trips to the beach. To kick back with you at nice picnic on the beach looks like the best day ever in my book!"

Lapis' exclaims making Peridot smile harder than before, "Ooof, maybe we could pack fried chicken or maybe those mini cupcakes from the corner bakery?"

"Here's an idea," Peridot shares, "Why not burgers, I mean you said your family always enjoy them afterwards and we're like family, so why don't we...," she stopped mid thought to see Lapis' face light up in her lucid merry-time wonder, "Umm...are you okay?"

"Well, you're being cute again so prepare to brace yourself for another hug," Lapis raised her arms while walking towards her friend for a surprising softer more intimate embrace.

Peridot found her nose prodding between the boobs of a Lapis humming peacefully away in her happy state. Only this time an exasperated Peridot goes weak in passion responding back with muffled, "Oomfs"