CHAPTER 4

WARNING!
Rated SPG contents ahead for 18 years old and open-minded people only.
Read at your own risk.
***

Hannnah Towers' POV

“Bye, Miss Towers!”

“See you tomorrow.”

I wave goodbye as I usher my students out the   door. We just finished our lessons for today and I feel a wave of sadness as I bid them goodbye. I will feel alone again once they’re gone. I wish I could spend more time with my students. I close the door as soons as my students are out of sight.

Just then, the phone in my pocket vibrates and I take it out. My heart skips a beat as the caller ID says Mr. Royce. I never knew he already saved his phone number in my cell. I contemplate whether I should ignore or take the call.

My strong resolution and fighting spirit urges me to take it and be done with whatever it is. I slide the button and whispers, “Hello.”

I hear his demanding voice, “Be ready. My driver will pick you up in an hour.”

Without another word, he hangs up and damn. What the…

Fear suddenly envelopes me and my body begins to tremble. He would use me tonight for his lustful desires. The fact refuses to register in my mind. Will this really be my fate with him? I feel like a damn prostitute.

*Blag* I jerk at the sudden violent thump at my door.

“Hannah! Open up! We know you’re in there!”

Oh, shit! My heart takes a second sudden beat. The loan sharks are here. They’re here to either collect their money or to collect my life. Even if my hands are shaking in fear, I take the courage to open the door and peek out.

“Oh, there you are!” Bret, the leader spits out when he saw me. He has three companions behind him all looking at me with menace in their eyes.

I gulp. “I’ll pay today.”

Bret seems astonished for a moment probably because I usually would say I don’t have money yet.

“Wait here.” I tell them and turn to fetch the cash in my room.  As I hold the exact amount of twenty five thousand dollars, I take the moment to feel them in my hands. I managed to have the check Justin gave me be changed into bills. This is what my body earned for yesterday.  I can’t believe I just sold my body for this money.

“Here.” I hand them the bills and Bret raises an eyebrow.

“Is this all you have?”

“I will pay the remaining debt in before the given deadline.”

Bret rubs his finger on the bills as if feeling if they’re true money. “Remember Hannah, you only have this year to pay me back.”

“I know.”

“Just keep your word and no harm will come to you.” Bret flashes a smirk before he signals his men and they walk away.

I gulp and it took me minutes before I turn around and make my way to the bathroom. I shower slowly as overwhelming thoughts fill my mind. I want to cry out. I want to search for my strong resolve earlier but it all suddenly disappeared and I’m left with weak knees and trembling hands. Damn, this set-up is driving me crazy.

I get out from the shower when my hands are already showing wrinkles. I stare at my closet debating what to wear. What should I wear? Would it be appropriate to just get in jeans and shirt or does he want me to wear suck seductive clothes?

I mentally slap myself. Why the hell am I even considering what to wear? I can wear whaever I want.

I just put on my cotton sweater and jeans after showering and an hour later, a man in a black suit is standing at my doorway.