CHAPTER 32

WARNING!
Rated SPG contents ahead for 18 years old and open-minded people only.
Read at your own risk.

***
Hannah Towers' POV

Amber frowns at me while slowly shaking her head. "Hannah, I don't get why you have to leave him and start anew."

I sigh. It's too complicated when I haven't told her the whole story.

She grasps both of my shoulders and looks at me directly in the eyes. "Do you love him, Hannah?"

I gape at her, taken aback with her question.

"I..."

"Do you love Justin, Hannah?

"I- I do but. . . "

Amber releases my shoulders and laughs. "Then what's holding you back?"

"That's the problem, Amber. I shouldn't love him." I frustratingly states. How can I let her understand without telling her about the deal?

Silence comes between us for a few moments before Amber sighs and hugs me while patting my back. "Hannah, I may not understand your reason for your decision but whatever is you're going through, I am right here for you. You don't have to tell me now, but I hope everything would work out in the end. If you want to leave and move out for the mean time, I got your back."

I hug her back tightly with the tears almost coming out. Damn. Amber is really the best.
We pull away chuckling. "We're getting too emotional here."

"By the way, when do you plan to tell him?" Amber poses the question I have been contemplating about.

I sigh. "I don't know. But as soon as possible, I hope."

After the emotional talk with Amber, we had a late lunch together and she left afterwards. Since my students will be having their finals this week, I won't be meeting them today. I spent the afternoon cleaning my apartment and it was already evening when I finished.

I get in my bathroom and enjoyed a warm relaxing bath. Now that I have decided on what to do, I have to think next on when and how to tell Justin that I already want to be out of our deal.

Just as I finished bathing, my phone rings and my heart skipped a beat when I saw a text message.

Justin: At my penthouse. Now.

With his short and demanding message, I think something wrong must have happened. Maybe regarding his business again.

I sigh and start putting on jeans and shoes. I took the bus and minutes later, I am standing in front of his penthouse. I look up and sigh as I take into memory the outline of his grand penthouse. Maybe this will be the last time I will set foot on this place. I had lots of memories in here, the laughter we shared over dinner, the small talks and the intimate moments we had.

I enter but he's nowhere in the foyer or in his living room. I walk up to his room then.
I gulp uneasily before tapping my hands lightly on the door in front of me. I don't know but somehow something's making me nervous. When I received his text message a while ago, I could detect he is in a bad mood tonight.

Seconds after, the door opens and a hand reaches out and abruptly pulls me inside. He didn't give me a second to analyze his face and mood before he pushes me on the wall and crashes his lips on mine. He kisses me hard almost brutally as one of his hand grasp the back of my head and the other tightly clasping my wrist.

Before I could respond to his kisses as he would have preferred, he goes down my neck and starts sucking my skin. His hands begin to travel on my body with unexplainable urgency.

A gasp escapes my lips as he abruptly grabs my breasts and moans on my neck. His tepid hands squeeze on my peaks quite roughly. Damn it. Without any warning, he pulls my blouse and roughly tears it apart making the buttons fly and land on the floor. Oh damn no!

"J-Justin..." I utter anxiously. I've never encountered him this wild and mad before.
It's as if he didn't hear me and roughly pulls down my bra. He aggressively cups my breasts and starts kneading them while giving me wet kisses on my neck.

He then lowers down and pulls off my jeans and panties before lifting me and throwing me violently on the bed. Now I am fully naked as I look up to him and he stares down at me with an intense gaze in his eyes and an unexplainable expression in his face. His blue eyes that first captivated me are now looking down at me blazing with heavy passion and. . . rage?

Is he okay? His heaving chest indicates how he's breathing heavily and the intense look in his blue eyes is making me shiver and want to cover myself. Something is definitely wrong with him tonight.

I start to slowly put my hands over my intimate parts when he leans down and grabs my wrists pinning both of my hands above my head.

"Don't hide from me." He growls before kissing me and pushing his tongue forcefully over my swollen lips and I groan in slight pain.

He transfers one of my wrists until he's holding both of my hands in one single grip. His other free hand grips my chin as he sucks on my lower lip.

"J-Justin, wait..." I gasp for air when he releases my lips momentarily and stares into my eyes.

Of all the times we had sex, this is the first time I encounter him this forceful and violent. It's as if something just exploded inside him that he can't control himself. He breathes heavily and I can smell his minty breath mixed with alcohol. Has he been drinking?

"You're mine, Hannah." He sternly declares as he looks directly into my eyes. It was a possesive declaration and I felt hopeful for a moment but the way he is treating me violently right now is making my throat dry and my mind run into a maze.

Before I could react, he seals my lips again in a bruising kiss. I close my eyes in surrender, I literally have no idea what the hell happened and why the heck is he acting this way. It's making me want to cry and tell him to stop. I don't want our last moment to be this terrible.

He suddenly releases my hands and pulls off his jeans and boxers bringing out his manly erection that it grazes onto my shivering skin.

Without giving me any warning, he slams into me making me jerk my back. He immediately stars moving not giving me a chance to blink. I grab the sheets under me as he leads me on with his merciless pace. He holds onto my waist as he takes me and I could feel the painful sensation as he thrusts harder.

"YOU. ARE." He utters each word in a panting breath. "MINE!"

I thought everything was doing fine. I want everything between us to end in a good note but something must have happened for him to act this way. How can I tell him now?

"H-Hannah, come for me." He pants and wraps his arms around me as he buries himself deeper into my core. He throws his head back as his breathing becomes louder.

Then he leans down and takes in one of my taut peaks in his mouth. He clings onto my breast as he slams faster while supporting my back with his one hand. I feel my climax getting nearer as he continues his cruel pace.

He kisses my lips as he gives his final push and slumps down on top of me as we reach our climax.

We are both breathing heavily as he remains on top of me. After a few seconds he pulls out and I wince. He lies down beside me and wraps his arms around my naked body.

He kisses my temple and whispers, "You're mine, Hannah. Always."

My heartbeat escalates even more at his words. But the tears behind my eyes and the ache in my heart cannot be stopped with those words.

If only he has feelings for me not just lustful desires for my body. Real feelings that I can hold onto and cherish. I turn my head away from him and let the tears spill from my eyes.

I need love, not his lust for me.

---

Phew, that was. . . a bit difficult to write 😅.

Thank you so much dear readers for your support.
Thank you @spy_hacker for the new book cover. Saranghae❤️
Vote and comment always.
God bless and keep safe💕