His First Affair

The Lion And His Lioness -- A Hamilton Fanfiction
Chapter 20 - His First Affair

Alexander
I moaned as the woman in front of me kissed down my neck. In my defence, I needed to let off some steam and this kind woman was allowing me to do just that; let off some steam. You want to know what's even better about this? Esperanza wouldn't even have to know so I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty about this! It was a win-win situation, no?

"Mine," kiss on the cheek. "Mine," kiss on the cheek bone. "Mine," kiss on the chin. "Mine," kiss on the front of my neck. "Mine," kiss on the base of my neck. "Mine," kiss on the collarbone which caused me to moan. "Mine," kiss on my chest. "Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!" Kisses trailed all over my body.

I wrapped my arms around the woman's waist, pulling her closer to me as I connected our lips in a deep kiss. "I" kiss "love" kiss "you" kiss. I didn't even feel guilty for this... was that bad? Probably, but in this moment my only thoughts consisted of sex and this woman.

We pulled away as she ran her hands up and down my stomach and chest, grazing my member a couple of times which caused me to moan. I rested my head on her shoulder as she kissed my neck again. She pulled away, burying her face into the crook of my neck. "Do you even know my name?" She whispered, her breath tickling my neck.

"No.." I answered shamefully.

She giggled, her arms wrapping around my neck as we kissed again. This time, I pushed her towards the bed and made her lay down. I then proceeded to sit on top of her, inserting myself into her. "Alexander!" She moaned loudly, her face an expression of pure pleasure.

"Yes?" I whispered into her ear as I licked, kissed, sucked and nibbled on her ear lobe. She moaned again which sent a shiver down my spine. "What is it, mon loup?"

"You are a feisty lion!" She moaned, tangling her hands into my hair and pulling on the strands softly which caused me to mewl slightly. She did it again to which I replied with a mewl.

"But I'm your feisty lion, no?"

"Yes!" She squealed, moaning as I moved so that I was kissing, sucking, licking, and nibbling on the tip of her ear. "You're a naughty lion!" I kissed her lips and nose before going back to her ear.

"I'm yours, my love," I murmured as I trailed kisses down her neck. She sighed happily, relaxing into the bed. I shoved into her which caused her to squeal loudly and for her hands to yank at my hair causing me to mewl loudly. "I'm yours, all yours. Yours and no one else's."

"Really, Alexi?" She asked. I nodded against her neck as I licked her neck. She flipped us so that she was above me and that I was below her. "Because who do I remind you of, my lovely little lion prince?" I pulled back and titled my head in confusion. What did she mean? Remind me of who?

"What do you mean? I only have eyes for you, you know this. What makes you think differently, love?" I asked as she forced myself out of her and she walked to the edge of the tent. "Love?"

"I saw you with another. Do you not love me? At all? You don't even know my name," she whispered. I could hear the pure hurt in my love's voice.

"Sure, I don't remember your name when we're having fun but that's because I have so many nicknames for you, Wolf," I whispered into her neck as I stood behind her, pulling her naked body towards my own.

"Susan. My name is Susan, my Lion." She said as I kissed her neck. I grunted in acknowledgment as I continued to kiss her neck. I travelled the kisses down to her collar bone before travelling them across to her left arm, kissing up it, kissing across her shoulder and travelling up to her ear lobe. I kissed, sucked, nibbled, nipped, and licked her lobe before travelling the kisses up her ear to her ear tip. I nipped at her ear tip before licking it. She moaned, leaning into me as I started to suck, kiss, and lick up and down her neck.