Really!!?

Today has been hectic for Jb. He didn't even have a proper time to eat his lunch. At the time the night is approaching he most likely working on auto pilot. He looked at the clock and felt relieved, in five minutes his shift will end. He took the order prepared which consist of green tea and various types of smoothies. When he walked to table to deliver their order, he stumbled onto something and dropped everything on a person who just came into the café.

The person, well Danny just slapped Jb, "You know how much this jacket cost? How did you know, you and you poor ass?" he asked as he brought Jb close by his shirt.

Jackson didn't know what to do; he just tried to pull his 'hyung' away. "Hyung, just leave him."

"Shut up, Jackson. Don't interfere in this. You don't know how to deal with them." He told as he pushed Jackson.

"Call your manager." He shouted as he searched for the owner or manager anyone responsible.

Within minutes he got him fired. Jackson felt really bad for the waiter. After they landed, his hyung proposed the idea of going to café. He still couldn't understand why he was acting like this for a godamn jacket. Jackson atleast wanted to say sorry or something like that to the person, but got pulled out by his hyung.

'Fuck this rich people' Jb thought and sighed for the nth time, tears already threatening to spill. He just ran to their apartment knowing everybody will be there. Now they have to put the rent money on the medical supplies. They already have three months bending of the rent, he didn't even know how he was going to face Jinyoung and tell him that he got fired from his job again. Everybody working their ass off just to run their household, they even took care of his mother.

This time it's not even his fault, which throws Jb off more. If Jb didn't tried to stay in that job, he would've just punched the guy that slapped him, he tried to control his anger, so that he can stay in this job atleast until he got the pay check but luck was not on his side today. They have to tell the land lady most reasonable reason, so that she won't kick them out.

When he opened the door, he could see everybody was returned from their work shifts, Jb just lingered on the door step few more seconds before he came in.

Before he could say anything Jinyoung noticed something is wrong. "Jb, what happened?" which broke something inside Jb, as he let the tears fall.

"Jin-Jinyoung, i-it is n-not my fa-fault." He said in between his tears.

"Jb, first you calm down and tell us what happened. Here, drink some water." Mark told as he pushed a glass of water into Jb's hand.

After a few moment of sniffling Jb calmed down.

"Now, tell us what happened?" Jinyoung demanded, he already has an idea, where this will go.

Jb explained everything to them, everybody was surprised would be an understatement, they all clearly know how short temper Jb is, that's why the part where Jb let the man that slapped him go was surprised them the most. They can't even blame him for this as it is not even his fault.

Now, they have real problems to face, Jb lost his job which means Youngjae's salary will be put on the medical supplies of their mom, which also means they have nothing left for the rent.

That's why now Jb and Jinyoung were infront of the land lady's apartment waiting for the door to be open. They determined to do anything just to get time atleast for another week. The moment they try to press the bell one more time, the door opened, revealing a lady in her late forties, she had a short brown hair which was permed. She always have scowl on her face, but today she was smiling, which means their chances of getting her agreed was high.

"Ma'am, we're in flat 707." Jinyoung started.

"Yeah, I know. Why are you here at this time?"

"Well, our rent ..." Jb started but soon cut-off by her.

"Oh, yeah. I also thought about asking you that. How come you get that much money that you even paid three months in advance? Are you taking any job in underground business? And who is that boy? He looked so cute. He talks even cuter. He also called me noona saying that I look younger." She started to ramble about a mysterious boy, which made Jb and Jinyoung confused.

"Our rents are paid!?" they asked simultaneously, which pulled their land lady's attention back to them.

"Yeah, a boy with a puppy eyes and brown hair paid your rent already. He said he was your friend. Tell him I invited him for lunch one day in my house. Now, get lost." With that she shut the door on their face. The duo just stood there dumbfounded. What was she taking about, someone already paid our rent, they didn't have any friends apart from each of other, who would this person be?

Jb doesn't know why but when she said puppy eyes and brown hair the boy who was with the person that slapped him flashed on his mind. But there is no way he would find out his address and his problems and came here to pay their rent. 'Them and their rich asses' he mumbled under his breath.   

✨🙏🙏🙏✨