Better to be alone (Part-1)

"Why you didn't even try to defend yourself?" Jackson asked. Suddenly, the air in the room got thick.

Yugeom looked uncertain for a moment, and then he looked at Jackson, "It's because of the things that happened to me when I was a kid."

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"No,no, no. it's just not a pleasant memory. Everything was perfect for me until I was 9. That's when my dad died in an accident and my mom got married to another man. Everything went to hell from there, he started to abuse me, my mother had no idea about that, when I was twelve my mom found out about this and got into an argument with him, at that time, she was pregnant with his child, on the heat of the argument he pushed my mom, she fell down and never woke up. He got arrested for that and I was put in mental institution. It affected my mental health more so I ran away from everything, that's when I found Jb. He and his mom took me in. so, it became a trauma for me, I can't do anything when people shouted or anything like that." He finished. He didn't cry like Jackson expected him to be. He somehow looked like; he got over everything that happened to him. He didn't know why but Jackson starting to feel proud of him for finding people like them.

After that they talked about random stuff they like for sometime and both fell asleep in a good mood.

After that, the days went pretty normal, except times like where one of them talking to him, when the other's approach they turn to bully him which drove Jackson crazy.

Youngjae

It's a weekend, the days where Jackson has to spend his time for studies, which created a sudden need of caffeine in his system. So now Jackson returning after he bought his coffee, and slices of red velvet cake, he knew Youngjae's favorite. So, he bought it the moment he saw them. Maybe a gift for his help. Jackson's hand was still healing which make it hard for him to hold his coffee as he held cake in another hand. To his luck Youngjae came right infront of him, it's not a surprise as Jackson was in their apartment street, he handed the cake box to Youngjae. He smiled brightly at the mention of red velvet cake. They talked with each other as they started to walk towards their dorm, they didn't notice their seniors standing in one of the alleyway, they were crossing but the seniors noticed them. Soon, they got surrounded by them, "Oh, who we got here?"V asked.

"What do you want losers?" Jackson snapped.

"Who is the loser here? You are the one that got hurt right?" Jimin told as he pointed his finger at Jackson.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Youngjae told, scared by the whole situation. He started to move pulling Jackson to his side, he tried to walk past them, in between Namjoon and Yoongi. But, Namjoon pushed him back. Soon everything got escalated and they were fighting, Jackson managing better with one hand, but, soon, Jungkook caught Jackson's wounded hand and he squeezed it, Jackson felt severe pain, with that he fell to his knees. Youngjae tried to save him, but soon pushed backs by J-hope. Youngjae waited for the impact, when he got pushed, but it never came, soon he was back to the standing position, he turned to find Jb there, the seniors looked scared to see Jb, so they left Jackson and ran away from there.

Jb turned to youngjae to see if he got hurt, "What are you doing here? Did you tried to help him?" Jb asked Youngjae. He just nodded, as he couldn't find any good lies.

With that he turned to Jackson, who was still on his knees, the pain was too much for him. "Hey, you better stay away from my family. If any of them, got hurt because of you, I will make your life a living hell." With that he started to walk away, pulling Youngjae along with him, with his hold on his hand. Jackson felt his eyes burn, 'I am not gonna cry' he told to himself.

Mark& Bambam

Mark, Bambam and Jackson are always hangout with each other, outside of the school, in the cafes far away from their school to avoid run into Jb. Today also they were in a random coffee shop, chatting excited with each other, telling strange things they do in their own country. Jackson didn't know why but he was feeling kinda off. They received their order, Mark suddenly started to getup from the table, Jackson had no idea why, as his back was facing the doorway, where Mark noticed Jb entering, Mark didn't want to hurt Jackson, so he tried to go out and on the way pull Jb along with him. Jb looked surprised as he saw Mark and Bambam making their way to him, he looked over the table they were coming from, soon he recognized that boy even from this far.

"What are you doing with him?" Jb asked anger seeping through his voice.

"It's not what you think Jb. He just came here and tried to talk to us as we are the only one he knew in this café. We just avoided him." Mark lied smoothly trying to pull Jb out of the café. Jb just walked to Jackson.

"Why you always try to follow one of them. Don't you have any self respect? I don't know why you try to befriend them. What a low life creature are you?" he yelled. All the people are in the café now looking at them. Jackson knew none of the others think of him like that. He knew it all because he made a bad first impression to Jb. But, knowing everything made it less painful? No, absolutely not. Tears starting to flow freely, he didn't even realize Bambam pulled Jb out of the café and Mark's apology before he left the café. He knew everybody in the café looking at him and he had to get out of here fast. But, he just flopped down on to the booth and let his silent tears fall. Why Jb didn't even try to understand him? Why he still holding on to the past? It's still not his fault, right? It's his brother who slapped him and got him fired from his job, right? Maybe he should've stopped Danny? But, it's not that big of a crime, right?         

Are you guys excited???!! The song will be released in less than 2 and half an hours...

✨🙏🙏🙏✨