Punishment

When they reached the dorm, Yugeom went with Jackson and Jb's shared room, not even giving the chance to argue with Jb. Jb didn't say anything as he joined Bambam on Yugeom's place.

Jackson is tired as hell when he entered the dorm, he just wants to fell face first on the bed and sleep it off. But, Yugeom insists that he should change his clothes as he still didn't get out of the bloody shirt. He also didn't like the smell of the blood, so he complied with him and tried to change into some comfortable tee and sweat pants. He changed into sweat pants without much trouble but he couldn't put on his tee, as Jackson thinking about giving up on the tee Yugeom got near him as he took the tee out of Jackson's hand. Jackson looked surprised as Yugeom literally put the tee on him. His fingers lingered a few seconds even after he put his tee. As Yugeom went to turn, he noticed that Jackson's hair was now fell on to his forehead. He started to fix that, he only let go when he heard a knock on their door.

Yugeom opened the door to reveal Mark holding food for both of them. He accepted it gratefully and said his good night to Mark, with that he closed the door. He handed the food to Jackson forgetting about his hand, Jackson tried to hold the chopstick on his left hand, that's when Yugeom noticed Jackson got hurt on his right hand. He took the chopsticks from Jackson's hand and started to feed him. They didn't speak a word, it's like they reciprocate each other's action. After finished his meal, "Thank you so much for helping me" Jackson said.

"No, no. I should be the one thanking you. If you didn't come at the right time, who knows I would be even dead by now." Yugeom explained as he smiled at Jackson and started to eat his food.

After he finished his meal, he got changed into Jb's PJs. They don't mind anyway, when he noticed Jackson was already asleep. He was sleeping on his left side as his right shoulder also got hurt. Yugeom touched his forehead to check if he has a fever, fortunately he doesn't have one until now. So, he went to his bed.

Yugeom didn't sleep peacefully that night; he woke up time to time to check on Jackson. When he woke up at the middle of the night, Jackson was shivering, mumbling something in his sleep. He rushed towards his side and woke him up, his skin was burning so he made him took his tablets after sometime, Jackson fell asleep, with Yugeom on his side, well infront of him, on his bed.

As the morning arrives, both of them didn't say anything about slept on the same bed, they just got up, got ready to school together, Jackson feeling much better now. Yugeom helped him put his shirt on and to tie his shoelaces.

When, he got neared the school Jackson realized that their class incharge Mr. Kim now is on medical leave, so Mr. Bong is their new class incharge. Suddenly, he felt too sick. Why these types of things always happened to him? He sighed as he went into the class.

The class almost went normal with Mr. Bong's instruction for them to stay after the class end. When the final bell rang everybody left the class except the seven of them.

After the final student left the class Mr. Bong turned towards, Jackson "So, you are the one that said they had nothing to do with the fight, right?" he asked more leisurely.

Jackson had no idea where he was getting with it; if it has a slight chance of getting them out of this he was willing to risk anything. "Yes, sir. They had nothing to do with anything happened there." He tried.

Even before anyone could say anything, "No, they were bullying me; Jackson just came there to help me." Yugeom defended him.

Jackson tried to oppose it, but got cut off by Mr. Bong, "Oh, that was interesting. But, the punishment is for Jackson only. How about you write, 'I don't get into trouble again' for hundred times on the board. Then you all can leave the class. That's it." He finished.

"His right hand already got hurt. He couldn't even use his hand properly. I can take the punishment for him." Yugeom tried.

"It's all already decided Yugeom. You guys take your seats, you can leave when he finish writing." Mr. Bong said as he sat on his chair.

Jackson sighed, he has to do this anyway, he got near the chalk holder and hold the chalk, his hand squeezed right at the wound when he hold the chalk, he bit on his lips to control himself and started to write.

He only writes ten times, but he can already feel the blood seep out of the bandage. He knew no one could do anything for this; he has to finish writing to escape this torture, so he continued with more determination. When he was halfway blood already started to drip out of his hand, tears flowing out of his eyes. Yugeom also crying just by looking at Jackson.

When he wrote hundredth time, he just fell onto his knees, holding his hands, crying. Mr. Bong got up from his chair and said they can go now and left the class. Mark and Yugeom were the first one to reach Jackson; they rushed him to the infirmary. Jackson got changed into the new bandage.

They only missed their football practice, then they all left for their work, today Jackson had to go to the company so he went there, it already get complicated for him, he has to get in before Jb came there, because, he always have the work in first floor. Jackson finished much work without a problem.

Later that night, when he opened the dorm's door, everybody seemed already went to bed, so he went to his room silently. As he opened the door, he noticed that Yugeom was wide awake, seems like waiting for him, which got confirmed when he rushed to Jackson, the moment he noticed it was Jackson. "Where did you go? Did you go to work, when you need to rest? Why you came to home this late?" Yugeom asked as he hugged him.

These words melted Jackson's heart. His parents love him and everything but they never waited for him like this as they know he will always come late. Did he say home? It is a weird feeling but Jackson was enjoying it. "Well I went to work and it's not that late." Jackson said as he felt his heart getting warmer by Yugeom's smile.

Yugeom didn't waste anytime as he placed the food infront of him, it is some soup and rice, so Jackson can eat with the spoon, more like how he ate today's lunch. They mostly ate in silence with Yugeom sometime cursed Mr. Bong for his punishment.

After they finished eating Yugeom got changed into PJs, Jackson took his, "Do you want me to help you to get changed?" he asked.

"Yes, if you can." As Jackson finished saying, he was already by his side helping him to get changed.

They lied on each other's bed, Jackson just looking at the ceiling, without sleeping. That's when the question he thought about asking Yugeom popped in his mind.

"Yugi, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, what is that?"

"Why you didn't even try to defend yourself yesterday?"

Thank you so much for 2k reads!!!

✨🙏🙏🙏✨