Karma

Jb, however seemed to be in control of his emotions, like nothing happening here is overwhelming him. He turned to Jackson in precise movement, "Seun-ah, can you do me a favor?" he asked, Jackson nodded as his mind couldn't process any words. "Please, put him in jail. Don't show mercy on him. He is not worth it." He said in a venomous voice. Jackson held his hand, scared by his tone a little.

"Please, please, sir. I have a son, who I have to take care of. He is only four years old. Please, just consider this one time; I'll never do anything like this anymore. Please, Jaebum-ah, tell him, please" he begged as he fell on his knees, holding both Jackson and Jb's hand. Jb just pushed him off. "How could we believe you? You never said a truth in your life, do you? And what about your wealthy wife, who swore, want nothing but you, huh?" he asked.

"S-she left me for another man, who is richer than her. Please, Jaebum-ah, trust me this one time. I just ask this for your brother. She even left the new born child with me, stating she never gave birth to him." he pleaded.

"Karma is a bitch, isn't it?" Jb asked amused by the whole situation. He spent his whole life hating this very man, now it is his turn to be happy, right? 'Wait, did he just say brother? Do I really have a brother even if he is half brother?' he thought to himself. "I want to meet him." he blurted out suddenly making both Jackson and Mr. Im shocked.

"W-What?!" he stuttered.

"My brother, I want to meet him." he said again. "I want to make sure, you are not lying."

"O-okay, just tell me when and where, I'll bring him."

"Now, I want to meet him right now. I am coming with you, take me to him." he said to Mr. Im and turned towards Jackson, "Seun-ah, just tell the others that I am going out for some work." He said.

"Didn't you think it'll be a good thing to bring others with you?" Jackson asked, still confused by Jb's decision on this matter.

"No, Seun-ah. They really did more to me. I didn't want to burden them more with my problems." He said sending him a convincing smile.

However, Jackson knew Jb, he knew JB just trying to put up a strong front to reassure that he is and will be alright. "Jb... can I ... can I come with you?" he asked already expecting a no from him. But, to his relief Jb nodded accepting his offer.

Inside, Jb, himself have no idea about how he was going to handle the situation, if it turns out to be he really has a brother, what he was going to do then. He knew inside he'll never left him just because he is his half brother. He had no idea, what would be his decision on his father's matter, if he had a word in it. The right to make decisions on that matter is Jackson's. He reminded to himself, he has no words what so ever in it.

When Jackson informed others that it was about some business, everyone seemed to be notice that he was lying."Gaga, are you trying to hide something from us?" Mark asked, obviously spotting out his lie.

"Wha...what?! I... I ..." Jackson knew he was a terrible liar, but he never expected himself to be this terrible at lying.

"What is it, Gaga?" Sophia asked as he looked at him straight in the eyes. He turned around to look at Jb, Jb sighed to himself as he said everything to everybody.

"So Jb, you and Jackson thought about hiding it from us and go alone for this matter. I am disappointed." Ricky said faking a pout, proving he really is Jackson's father.

Finally, it decided everybody going together to Mr. Im's apartment. As soon as Mr. Im opened the door, they were greeted by a little boy looking startled at them, especially Mr. Im. They walked inside; the boy hesitantly took a step back, away from the living room. 'Who would left their child unattended and inside a locked doors?' Jackson thought to himself. The boy's startled look and fear in every movements ringed a big alarm on his mind. Something is going on, or something is wrong with everything in here.

"Jae...come here." Mr. Im called in a sickly sweet voice. The boy flinched at that.

"I am so...sorry, dad. I... I couldn't fi...finish th... the work you tol...told me. Yo...you ca...came home ear...early. Plea...please giv...give me..." the boy started to say tears already streaming down on his face, his body trembling with fear. But before he could finish what he was saying, before any of them could do anything, Sophia pulled Mr. Im by his collar, punched him right on his nose and then slapped him. "What did you do to him?" she yelled.

"Ree, call the police, now." She said as she turned towards Ricky.

After that everything happened so quickly. Mr. Im got arrested; Jackson assured them that he'll take care of the legal works needed to adopt the boy. That boy really affected in both mental and physical health. Ricky assured, he'll be taken care of in his hospital.

Unfortunately, Mr. Im met both Mr. Lee and Danny in the jail. The trio, who are full of rage on the seven people, made a perfect plan to escape from the jail and took their revenge.

They wanted to take the revenge even if it was the last thing they do in their life. They didn't care. They want to make them feel the pain.

Jackson: Guess, where I am right now?

I'm in the bathroom!!!

I really can't🤣. He is too cute...😍

✨🙏🙏🙏✨