School

Everybody went to the dorm for a good night sleep. They already informed their neighbor Sunny noona to take care of their mom. Starting tomorrow they'll have to attend the school.

Their dorm was great, it more like an apartment, as it has three bedrooms for seven people, only students with potential on both studies and sports get the dorm like this. It got small living room bigger than their rented apartment's and a kitchen and each room has their own connected toilet.

As for the time being they didn't need to share it with other people as they are the only students who got selected for this on their class. They always top on studies and they're also the best players in the foot ball/ soccer team, as Jb is the captain.

Morning,

Jackson woke up early, he couldn't even sleep properly, as he thought about the things he has to deal with in this year. First, he was going to a new school which is not a big problem compared to his other problems as he never studied in one school for long time, plus he is in second year of high school which is better than freshmen, right? Second he has to stay in a dorm, which he thought will not be much trouble if he got friendly with his roommate, that'll be easy for Jackson as he can became friends with anybody.

Third he has to work in a café near his brother's uni to hid the fact that he can get money from elsewhere which is going to be more pain as he also have to manage his business related stuff with the time he got in between this.

As he thought about all the things he sighed to himself anyway, he has to get ready for school early today, so he won't be late.

For the night he was staying on their mansion on Korea, which was now used by Mr.Lee and his son as their house.

After he got ready, took all of his things, when he reached to grab his phone, he remembered something important.

"How did I forgot, this?" he smacked his head as he called his manager.

Jb and others entered the school five minutes before the class starts, they went to their class room straight. (It is more likely Korean education system and class structure and everything will be like that. Where teachers change as per timetable and students will be in a same class.)

They got their new seat arrangement which land Jb alone with no seat partner as Jinyoung and Yugeom, Mark and Youngjae got assigned with each other. Bambam got assigned with Hyunjin who was also on their foot ball team. Jb went to his seat which was at the back of the classroom.

After the bell rang, their teacher entered the classroom with a boy behind him. The moment Jb noticed the he knows who he is.

"Okay, everybody settle down. We have new student. Go ahead introduce yourself." Mr.Kim encouraged Jackson.

"My name is Jackson and I am from China. Please take care of me." He told as he bowed in front of the class. Everybody already started to talk about how cute he looks and talks things like that, which frustrated Jb more.

'Cute?! What are they talking about? Every word he said felt like venom. Take care of him, huh? I'll show him how good I can take care of him.' Jb smirked as he thought to himself. Because of that he couldn't listen to what their teacher said, that's why he got confused when Jackson came to sit beside him. 'Oh! He is now my seat partner.' He looked at him and he turned and smiled towards Jb.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨