Finally

Bambam couldn't control his excitement as today is his last day working at this place from tomorrow onwards he'll be working with Jenny. That thought alone made him want to smile.

"Hey, stop day dreaming. The suit that you're working on will cost more than your life. If anything happen to that you will be the one to answer the customer." His boss threatened him. It's been going on for a week now. His boss was not happy about him leaving the job, his only employee who he doesn't have to pay. He took every chance he gets to scold Bambam.

Everything is done with the suit. All he has to do was press it to get rid of any wrinkles that are there and then pack it to deliver with that his job done. When he went to ironing table and set the suit to iron, his boss called him.

"Ey, bring me the stock list." He said.

When Bambam got back to the ironing table, he could smell that something burning. He noticed that the iron box which he can swore that he didn't touch was already placed on the suit, the burnt smell coming from the suit burning because of the temperature set. He knew it was all his boss's doing but he could never blame it on him and make the man realize his mistake.

"Bam, where is this smell coming from?" his boss asked as he emerged out of his office.

He just stood there didn't know what to say.

"WHAT? You burned the suit? I know it will end like this. You're being so careless as it was your last day working here. Now, what are you going to do? You have to pay the price, you know, right?"

He knew he couldn't have a talk with his boss, so he just called others to get mental support except Jackson. He really appreciates his help and everything but he felt like they're burdening him. He is the one that helped Jb, Mark and him to get a proper job. He even helped Yugyeom to get a job at a dance studio with proper salary. He paid their rent, took them to a trip and even paid their mom's (Jb's mom) medical bills. They are already in debt for their life time, he didn't want to add more to it.

When everybody arrived, his boss laid two options, one, they've to pay the price of the suit to him or two they all go to meet the customer who got easily angry as his boss's interpretation and sort out the mess there by explaining everything to him.

Bambam told the others, it is better to go meet the customer and even pay the price to him than paying the money to his boss. So, they decided to go but his boss insisted on coming with them as he has to keep an eye on them to make sure they properly sort this mess out.

(Y'all know what's going to happen next, right?)

When they got to the designated place they were shocked to see it was Team Wang building.

"Are you sure we are in the right place?" Bambam asked still confused about the turn of the events.

"Yes, it's the order from the manager for the owner of this company." His boss explained as he started to head towards the entrance.

"Don't worry guys. Eric is a nice guy. I'll talk to him; there is a great chance he'll understand our situation and even help us to explain everything to the boss." Jb said with a hopeful voice. What he didn't know was they were worried about what will be his reaction if they meet Jackson here. So they just nodded at him dumbfounded.

It was the company that he works in; he can even ask them to deduct the amount from his salary. These are the thoughts that run through his mind. At the very corner of his mind he was also happy that he was going to finally meet the man who changed his life for good. The man who gives him job, took him out of his misery, paid his mom's medical bills. The man, who is the reason for his smile. He jumped on his toes when the lift tinged denoting that they're now on the fourth floor. The floor none of the employees allowed except Eric the manager and Hendry, driver of the one and only Wang Jiaer.

Once they stepped on to the floor Eric came to their view. The others were relaxed; they somehow calculated Eric knew everything about Jb and Jackson. So, they thought they just have to explain the situation to Eric and get out of here. But, their fear grew once Eric started to lead them to the Boss's office, that's what he said. Mark was sure that he saw a smirk appear on Eric's face. Did he doing it on purpose?

Eric just showed the room door to them and brought Bambam's boss with him saying that he has to discuss about something with him. Everybody stood infront of the door with a slight panic of what was going to happen next, except Jb who was smiling for some reason. Before anyone could say anything Jb knocked on the door, earning a simple come in from the other side.

Jackson was confused when he heard the knock, because Eric and Hendry who are the only on that visit him here, they both have manners of a fly as they just burst into the door. The door opened revealing the last person he expected to be there. The people he loves more than his life itself. He was shocked for a moment.

Jb's reaction was also similar to his as he stood there mouth ajar, frozen. Jackson just stood up and came from behind the table. Jb crossed the room in long strides and stood infront of Jackson in a second. Jackson already hung his head low as he didn't want to see any disappointment in Jb's face. When Jb lifted his hand, it only resulted him flinching a little making Jb more shocked than before. His hand hovered in the air for sometime after it finally settled on Jackson's head as he ruffled his hair and brought him near to hug him tightly. Jackson was more shocked than before, it would be the longest time he took for reacting to a hug. He stood there motionless for a solid minute before he wrapped his arms around Jb.

"Y-you didn't get mad at me?" he asked still hugging him as he didn't want to the see expression Jb wore.

"Why should I?" was all he said, but it was enough for Jackson. Others saw the change in the environment as they all moved near and started to hug them.

After sometime they released the hug, Eric appeared on the doorway. Jackson sent him a betrayed look but soon smiled at him. He explained everything to him, only Bambam interrupt in the middle to state his innocence.

"Ge, just pay him and get rid of him quickly. I really don't want him to be on the same floor as me." He said as he dismissed Eric with a 'we're going to talk about it later' look.

Okay, I am going to stop this chapter right here. Next chapter will be angst.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.    

✨🙏🙏🙏✨