Warm

"Wait guys, before you guys wreck him; I wanted to do something with him for a long time, now." Jimin said as he moved towards Jackson.

Jackson looked straight at Jimin, he was now in the hold of Jungkook and V. Jimin signaled Suga who stood behind him, before Jackson could think what it was for, he got hit on the back side of his knees with definitely some iron bar. He screamed in pain as he fell on to his knees.

"Mmm, it's good , then how about we continue what we left on the changing room, that night, huh?" he asked as he pulled at Jackson's hair, making him look at him. "You're really pretty like this. Just that eyes, begging me to fuck you real bad." He said as he fumbled with his jean with his other hand, soon he got his cock out.

Jackson wanted to scream, wanted to run, wanted to get out of here, but he only looked at Jb who was still on the edge of the knife. He can see Jb is screaming something at him, but he couldn't hear anything. Soon, Jimin pulled his hair more harshly, making him break the eye contact with Jb. Jackson looked at up at Jimin, "Baby boy, how about you open your mouth and give daddy a blow job, huh?" he asked as he rubbed his cock around Jackson's lips. Jackson just stared at him, he wanted to vomit at the feeling of his cock on his face.

"You know I can force you, right, Jackson? But daddy wanted his baby boy to do it voluntarily." He said. Jackson slowly opened his mouth, soon Jimin started to fuck his mouth. Tears fell down Jackson's cheeks; he just wanted to end it as soon as possible. After few moments, "I am going to cum, now. I want you to swallow everything, okay babyboy?" he asked, soon he released inside Jackson's mouth; he swallowed everything as he didn't want Jb to get into trouble for anything because of him. "You're such a good boy, Jackson." Jimin praised as he ruffled Jackson's hair, then he moved to took the knife out of Namjoon's hand, and hold it against Jb's throat.

"Now, we are gonna have a good time." Namjoon said as he took something looked like a whip. "So, how many times did he crossed our path?" he asked.

"I think four times, right?" Jin said.

"No, it's five times, you should include today too." V said.

"Right, now you're going to get 25 whips as five for each time." Namjoon declared as he got behind Jackson. Jackson was still in the hold of Jungkook and V, and it started, even though he had his clothes on Jackson felt like his skin is bleeding it seem a weird feeling, he mostly controlled his screams by biting to his lips as he didn't want Jb to feel more guilty. For every hit he moved forward only to pull back by the hold on his hands that made his hands feel like they are gonna rip off. He didn't even know how long it goes on, and didn't even know if they really whipped him only 25 times, he really didn't know anything, at this point. After sometime in hell, everything stopped they even released their hold on his arms. Suga came infront of him with an iron bar, and hit him straight across his face, with that everything goes blank for Jackson as he fell to the floor.

With that they just left, they didn't even untie Jb. Jackson still on the floor motionless. Jb didn't even know what to do at this situation; he called for Jackson multiple times, without him knowing tears broke down. He just stood there, crying like a child punished by his parents.

After few minutes, rain started to pour, more over resembling Jb's pathetic situation, which made Jackson awake. He just groaned holing his head still feeling dizzy, soon everything happened came to him, he thought Jb just left him here, until he heard Jb calling for him. He looked up to see Jb was still tied to the pole. He got up quickly only to fall back down. Back of his knees still in pain because of the hit he received earlier and the dizziness didn't help much. He got up again, this time more careful of his condition; he got near Jb in an awkward motion of walk and crawl. He tried to untie the knots only to realize that his fingers were now freezing cold, he couldn't see clear because of the rain, after few minutes of struggle he untied the knot. As he untied the knots he fell to the floor, only to be catch by Jb.

At the dorm,

None of them went to sleep, as Jb didn't return to dorm, yet. They were kinda worried about Jackson too, but they knew sometimes Jackson didn't even come to dorm at night. Mark and Bambam stood up as their patience run out, Jb never come to home this late or he'll definitely call them to inform them if he will be going to be late. They tried to call him, but he didn't pick it up. It never happened before and to add to their worries, it is raining outside, which means he'll come home drenched and freezing cold. "Enough of waiting Jinyoung, we are going to search for him." As soon as Mark finished his sentence the dorm door opened, revealing drenched and shaking Jb as they expected. But what concerned them was the expression on his face and he seemed to be lifting someone on his back. Soon, all of them, went to his side, and found out the person Jb was holding was Jackson. Mark and Bambam took Jackson off him and brought him to Mark's room. Jackson was now unconscious; Yugeom went to increase the temperature on the heater of their dorm, Youngjae already on Jb's room, taking clothes for him to change into. Jinyoung helped Jb to settle on to the bathroom. Mark and Bambam brought Jackson to Mark room's bathroom, and opened the shower, made the hot water fall on to Jackson to get his body temperature normal, in that process, Jackson came to his senses, he opened his eyes to see Mark and Bambam was holding him under the shower, without even caring that they are also getting soaked.

He hissed as now he felt the pain shot through his legs. After they felt, it was enough Mark made Jackson sit on the toilet, Bambam went out of the bathroom, then emerged again with what looked like his clothes. Jackson tried to get it from Bambam, but Mark only came infront of him, "Lift your hands, Jacks." Mark instructed him.

"It's okay, Mark. I can do that by myself." Jackson suggested.

"Jack, just do what I say. Lift your hands, hurry up." Mark said now more sternly.

Jackson did as he asked for; Bambam only brought tank top and shorts. Mark even changed him into shorts, without minding Jackson's protests. Jackson sat there blushing his body felt like it was on fire, he didn't knew if it was because of his blushing or he has a fever, now. To top it all Bambam neared him with a towel in his hand, he dried his hair with it. Jackson felt like a kid, when he has care givers to take care of him.

His mother would always on the business trips, the caregivers were the one who took care of him, when he was a kid. He smiled to himself, as he felt warm feeling spread through his heart.   

Thank you so much for 5k reads and 330 votes!!!

✨🙏🙏🙏✨