Pain

Jinyoung and Mark held his hands tightly stopping most of the blood loss. When they neared the infirmary Yugeom is the first one to burst into the doors, shouting to get the attention of the doctor, Bambam and Youngjae followed him to help the doctor, to set everything. Mark and Jinyoung never let go off his hand until Dr. He there to take care of it.

After cleaning the wound with Jackson only hissing here and there, his hand was wrapped perfectly. Everybody looked relived when the doctor assured them there is no major problem. Dr. He turned to Jackson, "Ga, where else you got hurt? You better tell me yourself." His voice was stern but his eyes looked concerned as he looked at Jackson. Jackson looked hesitant at first then he started to remove his shirt, that's when they noticed the shirt seemed to be soaked near his right shoulder blade. Dr. He immediately stood up and helped him remove the shirt. Jackson was wearing a black button up that's why they didn't notice the blood soaked the shirt. They all seemed shocked to see another cut on his right shoulder. "We have to stitch it up. If you are uncomfortable with it you can leave the room, and I want one of you to hold him until I finish stitching up, he hates the drugs we give during these times." Dr. He explained seeming to know more about Jackson.

Actually, that is true; Dr. He was the one who helped him during their seniors bully about his looks. He will found Youngjae but when he was with others, he always came to Dr. He. He always took care of him as his younger brother, and the fact they both are Chinese made it even better for them to communicate with.

After hearing Dr. He's words, both Bambam and Youngjae left the room immediately, Jinyoung was confused when Yugeom doesn't move to go out, Jinyoung knew that he has traumatic experiences with needles and stuff and he hate seeing blood, he shook him to gain his attention, "Geom-ah, come on, we can wait outside." He told him slowly. Yugeom just shook his head, "No, Nyoungie. He was at this place because of me. I want to be with him atleast." He told more clear than Jinyoung expected him to talk. He knew today's events disturbed Yugeom but Jinyoung noticed the determination on his eyes when he decided to stay. Jinyoung stayed with him on his side and looked between Jb and Mark asking who going to hold Jackson without words. But, Mark was fast to move to took Jackson's side, Jb moved to the other side of Yugeom providing him some assurance, that everything will going to be okay.

The moment Dr. He started to stitch, Yugeom shivered evidently as he was provided by the clear view of the cut that doctor is working. Jinyoung and Jb's grip on him got tightened and they whispered some assurances to his ear. But, Yugeom's mind only filled with the thoughts of the pain Jackson was now feeling. It was all because of him. He knew if it weren't for him Jackson would have never got hurt. Unconsciously tears started to flow down on his cheeks.

Jackson on the other hand, was in so much pain, but bit his bottom lips to control him from screaming out loud. He knew Yugeom already felt guilty that he got hurt because of him. Jackson knew that thought was absurd but he understand where Yugeom came from, he would also think like that himself, so he didn't want to make him feel more guilty by screaming his lungs out, which he will definitely do in these kind of situations. Mark held him in vice grip saying things like, 'It'll be alright.', 'I got you' to distract him from the pain. Jackson felt the needle pierced into his skin and close the cut when it got pulled, he tried to distract his thoughts from that, but nothing worked for him.

After a long painful twelve stitches, with Jackson only let his silent tears flow, Dr. He handed them bunch of tablets. "These are pain killers to help you to sleep, if you need some and these are for the fever, if you had any later, okay? Please take care of him." Dr. He finished with a sincere tone.

"Don't worry, Ge. I'll be alright and thank you so much." Jackson said as he gave him a slight hug with his left hand.

Yugeom seemed relieved when the doctor said Jackson doesn't need to stay in infirmary; he thanked Dr. He with a bright smile.

"Oh, and one more thing he may feel little dizzy because of the blood loss. So, make him take rest." Dr. He told them before they left the room.

"We'll take care of him. Thank you so much for your help." Mark thanked him and bowed.

After they went out of the infirmary, they realized they still need to go to principal's office to talk about the fight. When they neared the principal's office they noticed that the seniors were sat infront of the office. The teacher who caught them was also waiting for them there.

"Oh, you finally came? Come on, you have lot of things to explain." With that he led them into principal's office.

After they all settled inside the office, their principal turned towards them, "So, what happened? What did you do this time?" he asked as he looked towards Jackson.

Jackson was barely standing up by the support of Bambam and Yugeom on either side of him. He was too tired to even feel guilty. "They are the one that started bulling me first." He stated as he looked at the seniors. Yugeom looked shocked at his statement.

"So you decided to beat them with your friends' help?" their principal asked trying not to show his anger on his face.

"No, no. they had nothing to do with the fight. They just get there when the teacher saw us." Jackson tried to defend the others.

"Well, they definitely going to join you in the punishment, though." Their principal JYP said to Jackson and turned towards the teacher "Inform their class incharges to take care of their punishments" with that he dismissed them, they all bowed and went to leave. "Keep in mind if you get into trouble one more time, there'll be a major chance for you get dismissed from the school, okay?" he warned Jackson, he just bowed and apologized for one more time as he left the room. 

✨🙏🙏🙏✨