Trouble

"I think we don't have much ingredients to work with." Youngjae told as he searched in kitchen shelves.

"Why don't we go out to eat?" Jackson suggested. Jackson was ready to eat again and start to live again, when he heard Youngjae's consoling words for an hour, he decided it doesn't matter how he look, it is what he do, he never going to get those thought have a best of him, never. Youngjae seemed to thought about the idea he knew others were having hard time earning money, "It will be my treat." He added. Youngjae accepted the offer.

Now, they are sitting on one of the restaurant table, Youngjae excitedly talking to him about how others helped him to get back to normal, when the food arrived, "You know when everybody lost hope, Jb was the stubborn one, he still believed that I can live a normal life, even though he didn't know about me very well, he been there always for me." Youngjae's eyes sparkled. Some unknown feeling took hold in Jackson's heart. He felt jealous, why he isn't a part in that family, jealous why nobody noticed him that he had been hurting except Youngjae. Jackson felt more grateful towards Youngjae. If he didn't notice him, Jackson will be in a serious trouble. He was certainly starts to like his life in Korea, it is not bad after all.

Why Jackson thought it was going to get better, he hit himself for thinking that as he was ordered to stay behind with Jb, after the final bell rang at the next day of class. Everybody else were slowly packing their bag and getting out, his dorm partners and maybe his friends if he could call them that, sent him a worried glance before they left. Mr. Bong turned towards them angrily after everyone was out of the class.

Well, if you want to know what happened, here is the flashback

Jackson got ready to school as he smiled to himself. He was excited to go to school in a long time. It was mostly good till their final hour, with Jackson going to eat lunch in the cafeteria, the seniors tried to insult him like they always do for the past week, but Jackson ignored them for good, nothing they said hit him like that did before. Jackson was happy Mark, Bambam or Youngjae will smile at him when nobody notice, it was really a great progress for Jackson. But his happy mood got spoiled during their math class.

Jackson didn't know why but he could always tell that their math teacher, Mr. Bong had something against Jb. Since he always tried to put Jb down, he will always try to corner Jb on something, which would be not a big thing to begin with. But today it gone to a level where Jackson couldn't control himself, it was a simple problem he instructed Jb to do, but, Jb didn't even try as he know one way or another he'll find a way to give him punishment or made him got out of the class. It all started for a silly reason, if you ask Jb, once he corrected Mr. Bong when he solved a problem wrong, which triggered something inside him as he always tried to corner Jb, that's what he thought, turns out he already hated him for always topped in the math test, unlike the students who got tutored by him. They couldn't beat Jb, which made many students withdraw from his tutor session. It was a big loss for him; he earned more money in that way.

Jb just stood there motionless as Mr. Bong solved the problem. "I couldn't even believe you don't know how to solve it. How you got class first on math, maybe I shoud talk to principal about reexamining you."

Jackson already tired of this shit; he looked at the board to look at the problem it was not even in their syllabus. But, no one in the class seemed to notice that or talk against their teacher, even Jb's close friends remained silent.

"Sir, you could get the answer in two steps, why you solved it in this method with eight steps? And if I am being sane it's not even on our syllabus?" he asked as he couldn't even put up with his teacher's shit anymore. Jb is a good person; he doesn't deserve this type of treatment, even if he hate him. He gave life to Youngjae, Mark and Bambam and Jackson also a math lover, so he don't let the injustice win in the battle of math. Maybe, he was overly dramatic but he saw Jb solve more difficult problems than this, but their teacher always find a way to insult him, maybe he was tired of all this so he came to a position where he didn't even want to try, as there is no point in trying.

After Jackson's sudden outburst, their teacher looked stunned. Even Jb looked surprised there is no way someone is going to talk against their math teacher. He already told his beloved ones to not interfere in this as it only made them the target and Jackson was the last person Jb expected to defend him.

Mr. Bong didn't look happy, he got near their desk, "Let's see who we have here, you are the new kid, right? What was your name?" he asked as he stood infront of Jackson, eyes piercing through him.

"Yes sir. My name is Jackson" he answered as he kept the eye contact with him.

"Just Jackson? Don't you have any last name or you are also an orphan like him?" he asked as he motioned towards Jb. Jb just mumbled I am not orphan like he was tired of mentioning that.

"Yeah, yeah, you said you had a mother but never brought her to school when we called for a meeting.

Jb opened his mouth to say something, but Jackson beat him as he said, "He has a mother. And it was not appropriate to talk to us like that." Jackson said to make his point clear.

Mr. Bong frowned a little as he didn't expect this outcome; soon it was replaced with anger. Jackson was never the one to lose his temper easily, he kept his composure. The air got thicken with tension, soon the final bell rang announcing them they can leave the class. Everybody froze as no one dared to move.

"Everybody get out of here, quickly. You two stay, I've to talk to you" Mr. Bong ordered.

Thank you so much for 1.2k reads

✨🙏🙏🙏✨