Chapter 12

Warning!
This chapter contains language that is not suitable for children under the age of 12. If you are easily offended please do not continue reading this book at all.
Thank you.
_____________________
Vanessa

It was the weekend now. Matt got me a phone cause he finally realized what I said when I told him about the guy at the park tried to lure me in.
I looked for 'social media' sites.
Is that trying too hard to fit in?
So I came across a website where you can connect to students at your school. Doesn't seem safe, I bet pedophiles pretend to be students on this website.
I set up an account to my school. A lot of notifications came up the minute I signed in:

Kylay Williams mentioned you in a status.
Kylay Williams mentioned you in the chat room
Julia Ramirez commented a post you are mentioned in.
Cameron Roy commented and liked a post you are mentioned in.
Taylor Reyes commented on a post you are mentioned in.
Cameron Roy mentioned you in a status.

I was immediately confused at this, I just got this account, and I've never even heard of these people before. I clicked on them:

Kylay Williams:
That new girl at school Riley Hayes is so freaking ugly. She looks like an emo goth. I bet she worships satan and sleeps with every guy she sees! Lmao

Then the chat room:

Lol right! Julia, this girl hung out with that disgusting bitch Nadia at P.E

Then the comments:

Julia Ramerez:
XD I saw that girl she is ugly asf
Why don't you take her ky? Riley Hayes is too ugly to live anyway lol
Kylay Williams:
lol Julia if I took her on she would probably kill me and sacrifice me to satan -_-
Taylor Reyes:
Shut up Kylay! She didn't do anything to you! You bitch!
Kylay Williams:
Eww shut up you whore! Go screw someone and get pregnant! Then abort the baby again!
Cameron Roy:
Ahhh shuddup Kylay she's hot. You just jealous
Kylay Williams:
Eww Cameron you like that Thot? Every girl you see you hit on!
Cameron Roy:
Oh well babe why don't you come over?
Kylay Williams:
Sure hon ;)

The Taylor girl didn't reply after that. I admit I felt bad for her. She tried to defend me and took a hit that probably hurt. She doesn't even know me..
To be honest I don't know a lot about myself..
Everyday I see the face of the lady I killed, how she probably had a lot of family.
And I took all that away because I'm so selfish..
I hate myself everyday because I was so selfish to defend my identity that I didn't even think twice to take everything from her just for me, I didn't even think at all actually. I deserve the crudity towards me by that slut Kylay Williams. I don't like judging people but the conversation between her and that Cameron guy was so short but I can tell that they are probably sleeping together. I looked up this Kylay chick and turns out the girl from P.E had some friends. I looked at her profile picture. She was an African/American girl with long hairless legs. She had a bikini on and she was at the beach. Then I checked her friends. Julia Ramirez was the girl from P.E.
I got off my computer and did my homework, which was easy, I better enjoy the easy math homework while it lasts. Mmm I give it a week or two.
*~*~*
"Done" I pushed my homework away. My eyes drifted around my room, to my window.
I saw Julianne standing there.
I gasped and scooted quickly away from the window. I scooted too far back and fell off the bed. "Ugh" I got up and peeked above my bed. And she was gone..
Okay now I'm confused. She leaves me for months and now she's randomly appearing at my window and disappearing again?
Am I hallucinating? Nah..
I couldn't have just imagined that.. Why would she come back anyway? What does this girl want from me?! She tries to kill me and fails miserably. Boo hoo but now she is trying to make me go crazy? Ha won't happen!
I smirked to myself and hopped back onto my bed. I laid back and went to sleep.
______________________
A/N: Hello ducklings.. So I know nobody listened to that warning in the beginning so it's not my problem if you didn't like this chapter.
So this chapter is short, I know. But I have a life outside of Wattpad too.
Not a big one but still..
PLEASE leave a comment anytime you want to.
And I mean you *points at you*
I love comments and I love anyone who leaves a comment for me! Vote and I'll see you next chapter!
Bye ducklings!
______________________
Vanessa