Chapter 6

First I would like to dedicate this chapter to alltime_hoe_bruh !

"Here are some biscuits" Said Julianne as she walked through the door. She put a tray on the bed, it was biscuits with jelly and some French toast. I dove in for the delicious food that smelled so good. I ate quick, Julianne stood there staring at me like I grew two heads. "What?" I asked with a mouth full of food. "You eat like a freaking pig" she looked horrified. "You try not eating for two days and being dehydrated and finding out your best friend killed your mom." I said casually. She stared at me "Y-you know?" She sounded guilty. "It was on the news.." I swallowed. She handed me some orange juice, I took it and gulped it down. "You're not mad?" She asked. "Why would I be? She deserved it" I rolled my eyes. "Oh.. Umm.. Okay.." She said nervously and stepped out of the room backwards. I laughed.
I turned the tv on, they were still talking about me.

"Our resources have found a blood relative that was found to be the older brother of Skylar Warren and son of Victoria Warren, apparently she put him up for adoption when he was born. Here he is now" the screen changed to view a tall young man, broad shoulders and muscular. He had dark brown shaggy hair and he had a quite a jawline. "I spent months looking for my birth mom when I found out I was adopted. And now that I found out that she is dead, I just can't believe that I won't ever get to know why she let people take me away. And I find that I have a sister and she's been taken away. And I have to find her." His voice was low. His voice was breaking and his eyes were glassy and red.

I have a brother? I HAVE A BROTHER?! Julianne came back in the room. "Sky? You look like you seen a ghost... Well you are looking at one but still.." She said. "I have a brother.." I whispered.

She couldn't hear me "what? Speak up sky!"

"I have a brother!" I smiled. "And he wants me!" I hugged her. "Thank you!" I said through my smile. She seemed hesitant but hugged back. "Yeah.." She said through gritted teeth. I dismissed it. I pulled away "Well, I have to find him!"

"I don't-" I left and slammed the door behind me. I went outside and and began making my to town. Then I realize I don't even know where the hell I am. Julianne appeared in front of me. "Sky you can't go!" She tried blocking my path but I walked right through her. "Why not?" I said not looking at here, I just kept walking. She appeared in front of me again. "Because! Umm.. They will ask why you went missing and we can't take that chance!" She made that up I bet. I stopped "You can't! I can make something up I just have to see my brother!" I yelled and kept walking.

I eventually found the end of the forest. I walked through town and saw him in the window of a coffee shop. I went in as the entrance bell rang I got nervous. I saw him at a table sipping on hot coffee. I went up to him, "hi.." I said quietly, he looked up. "Hello." She said "Are you Mathew Warren?" I asked. "I am.." He nodded his head. "Hello Mathew" I smiled "Let me introduce myself. I'm Skylar Warren."
_________________________
A/N: Welp, she has a brother.. Why do you think Julianne didn't want her to meet him? It IS kind of suspicious..
*taps chin* I left you on a cliffhanger. Yes I did! Ha ha! No I'm just kidding.
I would like to say thanks to one of my best friends Jackie! I've known her since the 1st grade and I didn't even know it was her.. OcO
So this dedication is for JackieDail !!
I hope you like this chapter and feel free to drop a comment anytime you want and see you later..
________________________
Vanessa