London 🚀💖

Long distance is fucking hard we realised during filming that we had feelings for each other. I mean I knew straight away we spent a lot of time together when we weren't filming then one Tuesday a bottle of tequila and some tacos later one thing lead to another and we crossed the line of friendship. After that night we couldn't stop it was always her sneaking to my room or me to her room the whole time filming we never spent a night apart I was falling for her hard. I've never been in a relationship I've never had the time or found the right person so I've always focused on my career, mates and football. A few days before filming wrapped we sat down and spoke she told me how much I meant to her and that she doesn't want to just make this a little fling so I shocked her and myself and I asked her if she wanted us to officially be together. Obviously we knew it would be hard especially with the secrecy, we couldn't tell Anna in case she panicked over the movie and obviously we couldn't make us public because fans and media would ruin us then most of all the distance, the fucking distance is killing me.

The movie is set to come out soon and in a couple of weeks we have the press tour I haven't seen her beautiful face in person for weeks and I fucking miss her. Facetime is great but its never enough for me or her I asked her if she wanted to fly to London for the weekend before we leave for the press tour and obviously she accepted she couldn't wait to see London. She's flying out tonight so she'll be here early hours I can't wait to see her gorgeous face we have a hotel booked since I still live at home, as much as id love her to stay with me and my family there is no way I'm going to fuck her in my house with my parents down the hall I mean yes id love to take her in my childhood bed but still that's just weird knowing they could knock on the door at any time. She will be meeting my family obviously which she's nervous as hell about but she shouldn't be they can't wait to finally meet her after me moping around the house for weeks and speaking about her none stop they feel like they know her already, I think my sister Mercey is the most excited though. I had a big bouquet of roses delivered to the hotel room for her for when we arrive at the room I've never been the romantic type I don't know why I do these things with her I don't know what she's done to me.

It's 2am and I'm waiting for her at the airport and once I finally see her walking through with her Nike long hoody pulling along her suitcase with her big sunglasses on even at 2am god she makes me laugh. When she sees me she runs right up and jumps on me.

"God I missed you so much!" she whispers as I nuzzle into her neck kissing her.

"I missed you too so fucking much babe," after standing there with her in my arms for what seems like hours we start to head out to the car I put her stuff in the boot and drive us to the hotel. She spots the huge bouquet of roses straight away and turns to me with a shy smile.

"oh Hero you didn't, they are beautiful," she says smelling them. I walk over and hug her from behind.

"I wanted to show my beautiful girlfriend how much she means to me," she turns herself around and pushes us to the bed.

"Now let me show you how much I missed you," Oh my god she never fails to amaze me this one as soon as those words leave her lips in the seductive way that they did my dick twitches. She starts kissing all down my neck then removes her hoody, which to my shock she has nothing underneath, not even a bra she must see the way I'm looking at her because she smirks.

"I wanted to be comfortable on that long ass flight," I sit up and flip us over so she's under me I quickly take my t-shirt off and go back to kissing her. She wastes no time in slipping her hands down my pants and grabbing me already slowly pumping up and down, I'm hard as a fucking rock right now. I follow her lead slipping her leggings off and spreading her legs shes so fucking wet so I slip two fingers in and she instantly moans.