Why didn't you tell me you were in London?🇬🇧

Jo
Katherine has been staying in London for the past month filming for her new TV show 'Cursed' I haven't actually seen her for a while with our busy schedules but it's her birthday next week so I'm flying over for the weekend to surprise her after much encouragement from mom and dad. I just hope that I'm not recognised to much. After was a huge hit and Anna is sure we are going to get a sequel, all the fans are obsessed with me and Hero being a couple in real life so if I'm seen in London I know they will just jump to conclusions. Truth is me and Hero don't really speak as much as I wish we did outside of filming, we were very close during filming but then then we got back to our real lives and we just don't talk a lot. It will be great to see Kath though since she's already been in London for a month she'll be able to show me around, she has no idea I'm coming I got all the information from her agent to get onto her set to surprise her.

The flight was long, and I honestly can't wait to just get a shower. As soon as I arrive at the set they already had my name and an ID badge for me. She's filming for the next hour before she's finished for the day so I'm shown to her trailer and told I can wait in there, I look around and see she's still as messy as ever I can't help myself but tidy her crap up, fuck I'm so much like our mom.

"Okay guys, I'll see you Monday," I hear my sister shout as she opens the trailer door.

"See you Monday birthday girl," someone shouts back making her laugh, she still hasn't noticed me as she throws her jacket on the chair.

"God I just cleaned all your shit, your such a scruff Kath," I say smirking as she turns around jumping back in surprise.

"What the fuck?" she squeals.

"You didn't think I'd miss your birthday and a chance to visit London did you?" I ask standing up as she grabs me and hugs me.

"I've missed you so much," she says screaming down my ear.

"I've missed you too, we've got the whole weekend and we are not staying in I am taking you out and we are getting shit faced," I say as she shakes her head in amusement.

"Your amazing," she says clearly still in shock.

"Oh yeah I know that, now let's get back to your hotel I need a shower and food I say grabbing my bag.

At the hotel we decide to get cleaned up and have a few drinks at the hotel bar.

"Oh before we go down here," I say passing her a small box.

"What's this?" she asks looking at it.

"Mom and Dad wanted to come with me but they couldn't get the time off but they told me to give you this," I say.

"It's a necklace with a sword on it," she says tearing up.

"Hey don't cry I need a drink and that won't happen if we are re doing your make-up," I say slapping her arm.

"Sorry I just miss them so much," she says putting the necklace on. "Right let's go get a drink," she says.

We head down to the hotel bar and order some cocktails, after about an hour we are slightly buzzed, "Why don't I message some of the cast and all meet up in a club?" she asks.

"Hell yes, you don't need to convince me Kath I'm already there," I say laughing.

As soon as we step out of the cab outside the club where the rest of her friends are waiting we are instantly recognised, "Oh my god Katherine, Jo this way, over here," the flashes are giving me a headache.

"We did not think this through," I whisper, huffing in Kath's ear.

"Lets just get inside," she says pulling my arm just as we pass the paparazzi one shouts, "So it's not true that you two secretly hate each other?" we both look at each other before shaking our heads in annoyance as we step into the club.