Taco&TequilaTuesday...🌮🍸

Hero's pov -
Ive filmed all my scenes for today but like always I stick around to watch Jo we've become really close during filming as expected. Spending most of our spare time together and then filming together it's no surprise that I'm attracted to her we flirt a lot and the more time we spend together the harder its getting for me to ignore my feelings. I won't lie I thought something may of happened by now but nothing has. There is such a strong connection between the two of us it's so hard to explain I know damn well she knows how I feel and I think she feels the same but none of us have made a move or tried to acknowledge it. As soon as she finished filming she ran over and hugged me.

"Taco and tequila Tuesday?" she asks with that sexy accent wiggling her brows, every Tuesday since filming its become a sort of ritual that all the cast have tacos and drink tequila and its in my room tonight.

"Yess just make sure you don't puke everywhere this time ay," I laugh nudging her.

"That was one time you asshole and it was down to food poisoning," she says rolling her eyes at me. We head back to the hotel bantering back and fourth like we always do until we go serperate ways,

"See you later asshole," she says walking off.

"Yeah yeah," I laugh walking into my room. Shit such a mess I've got to clean up before everyone piles in.

***

The tacos are long gone and we are all pissed playing 'never have I ever' and of course the more we drink the more flirty me and Jo become. Its 1am when everyone decides to start calling it a night and suddenly it's just me, Sam and Jo left. Obviously my guy senses something because he suddenly decides he's calling it a night too which leaves just me and Jo.

"Let me guess your tired and ready for bed pretty boy?" she says smirking.

"Not even close, I'll drink you under the table short ass," I retort which makes her laugh. Another hour passes and we are both fucked shes so pissed she thinks she can overpower me which results in her on my bed and me tickling her until she's screaming practically pissing herself.

We both end up lying in my bed staring at the ceiling and a sudden wave of confidence takes over and I decide now is the time that I open up.

"How can you not see it Jo?" I ask.

"huh, see what?" she replies so I turn on my side to face her.

"How much I want you..." Her breath hitches before she turns to me.

"Hero don't do this right now.." but that only stirs me more.

"Why not? I'm sick of hiding how I feel Jo and I think your doing the same," she just huffs and lies back again. I sit up and grab her arms bringing her to sit up with me,

"Tell me you don't feel the same? Tell me that you don't want me as much as I want you Jo.. If you can tell me now that it's all in my head then I'll leave it alone," she just sighs.

"Hero your drunk just stop this," but I cant help getting annoyed.

"fuck sake Jo I may be drunk but that doesn't change shit I want you... I've never wanted anyone this much you are all I can fucking think about." she suddenly stands up pissed off.

"Hero this is not the time or place for you to be doing this," she snaps at me walking toward the door and I quickly walk towards her grabbing her and pinning her against the door stopping her from leaving.

"Tell me Jo, tell me you don't want me, tell me and I'll back off," I'm whispering in her ear stroking her arms both our breathing has changed and I can tell she's fighting this.

"Hero don't do this," she barely whispers.

"Tell me Jo... Say the words and I'll stop," a switch must flip within her and suddenly she's angry.

"I fucking can't okay, I want you, I want you so fucking much your all I can think about.. Do you realise how fucking hard it is to be around you when all I can think about is being with you!!" she screams at me.

Before she can carry on with her rant my lips connect with hers in a passionate kiss laced with such need and want. I waste no time in gripping the back of her thighs and pulling her up so her legs wrap around my waist.

"You have no idea how many times I've imagined this," she whispers into my ear only egging me on more, I start to grind my hardness against her causing her to moan. Walking backwards to the bed until my foot hits it and I sit us down so she's straddling my waist kissing all up my neck lucky for me Jo wore a pair of shorts so I slide my hand up and push her panties to the side and slide my fingers into her causing her to moan my name. Within seconds we are both frantically undressing one and other before shes pinned to the bed her legs are spread and I'm buried deep inside her already knowing she's on birth control. I'm muffling her moans by crashing my lips on hers sliding myself in and out of her wetness I slowly slide my hand down to were our bodies meet and find her clit gently rubbing her as I continue to move in and out of her.

"Heroooo," she moans as I continue to slam in and out of her my pace only getting faster with each thrust I know I'm close and once she screams my name and I feel her legs tighten around me I know I can let go.

"Fuucccckkkk," I groan as I empty myself inside the condom. We are both panting still trying to catch out breath as I bring her up to my chest closing the space between us, minutes go by before either of us speak not knowing what to say.

*Just a random one shot let me know what you think, haven't really been doing them as they don't seem to be getting much reads etc, anyway vote and comment let me know *