Starstruck 🌟

Josephine
Growing up in Perth is amazing we have everything we could ever wish for, everything except my amazing grandma who moved to England a few years back with her new husband. My mom and dad decided that we were taking a trip to London for the whole summer so we can go stay with them and I have been so excited about it but my annoying sister has ruined it for me. Kath is older than me by two years and has one goal in life... to meet Hero Fiennes Tiffin Londons IT boy, the famous actor who she is stupidly obsessed with as well as all of her friends, it's quite annoying and pathetic to be honest he is all they talk about. She thinks if she meets him they'll fall madly in love and get married so she's already planned out her time here and when I say planned out she literally has a weird shrine book that shows everything about his life, his favourite foods, places to hang out, his address, group of friends... literally everything it's so weird.

"Jo honey can you go check see what Kath is doing to make all that noise upstairs?" my grandma asks.

I smile and head up to see her pacing back and forth with her cell phone, when she spots me she hangs up.

"Grandma wants you to stop banging," I say.

"I just found out Hero Fiennes Tiffin is going to be making an appearance at Elle Davis birthday in town I have to go and meet him," she says.

"HA good luck with that one, you honestly think mom and dad are going to let you drive around London on your own," I say laughing

"Come with me!"

"What... No how many times do I have to tell you I have no interest in meeting a celebrity especially him he's all you ever talk about I'm so sick of hearing -"

"I'll stop talking about him," she says cutting me off.

"What?"

"If you come with me and I get to meet him ill stop talking about him.... For the rest of the trip,"

"How about the rest of your life,"

"come on Jo pleaseeee,"

Of course I give in and here I am stuck sitting in the car whilst she is sneaking into some club in a desperate attempt to meet this idiot. There is no way that I am sitting here waiting when she dragged me out, ill go around the back enterence and hopefully get in to find her so we can leave. Just as I get to the side alley and find the firedoor it swings open knocking me down, fuck that hurt.

"Oh my god did I just hit you?" he says.

"No the door hit me by itself," I scoff.

"Ahh fuck this is not good..."

"For you or for me? Because right now it feels a lot worse for me," I snap.

"Shitt this is really not good..."

"Wait aren't you Hero-" I'm cut off by his hand covering my mouth.

"Please don't scream my name and I'll give you tickets to the premiere of my new film.

"I don't want to see your stupid film, get off me, ouchhh," I say grabbing my head.

"Okay this is worse than I thought I need to get you to a doctor." he says helping me up to his car.

"What about Katherine?"

"Who's Katherine?"

"My sister she's inside,"

"wowowo what happened?" another boy says walking towards us.

"Help now and ask questions later Felix yeah, help me get her in the car." he says.