Best Friends👫 (3)

Hero

It's been a week a long ass fucking week since Jo left and went back to Perth leaving me that letter breaking my heart completely not that I can blame her or have any right to be upset because I fucking did this to her, to us. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking letting Casey get into my head and push Jo away like I did I wrong on so many levels like she said nobody was ever able to break us apart but Casey managed to have me do it within days proving how much of a fucking dick I am. I've never cried like I did reading that letter I literally fucking wailed reading her words seeing that she felt the same as me when we kissed made me feel so good for about millisecond but the reality of us both accepting that there is something more than friendship between us is when she moved across the fucking world which was down to me. I've re read that letter god knows how many times a day since my mum passed it to me after she left and knowing that she is over there now with the boy she was basically obsessed with growing up is destroying me. It used to drive me crazy listening to her go on and on about him back then even though we were best friends and nothing more I still found myself jealous over the way she spoke about him but I guess that was my inner self telling me she wasn't just a best friend it just had to take me ten fucking years to work it out.

I have tried everything I can possibly think of to get in touch with her but she's ignored every call and text I've sent her she even blocked me from Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat she really wasn't pissing about with this fresh start shit. I've even begged mum, Liz and Kath to speak to her and get her to talk with me but they all refused I know they all blame for her leaving and so they should it's all my fucking fault even our mates are hating on me right now and haven't wasted a minute to let me know how much of a prick I am for pushing her away to a point she moved across the fucking globe. What makes this whole situation worse is the fact after I sent Casey that text to let her know I was done with her the bitch wasn't even bothered she was kissing some kid Lucas Tate the next day proving she was just a bitch from the start a bitch that I chose over Jo, my Jo the most important person in the world to me.

So fucking important you pushed her aside like she was nothing....

It's only been a week yet it's been the most loneliest week I've ever had having nobody to turn to and all I can think is I happily let Jo go through this for weeks which knocks me sick to my stomach how the fuck could I do that to her? My friends have been making excuses all week every time I ask about doing something I guess they are showing me what it's like to be blown off like I was doing to all of them even then Titan who never fucking speaks has made sure to keep reminding me it's my fault that everyone is so miserable that's the effect Jo has on us all she was the light in our lives and I took that away from them all being the selfish dick I am. I head to bathroom to grab a shower since I haven't showered since that day and Mercy walks out just as I get to the door glaring at me and shoving me out the way I don't even have the energy to try talk to her. As soon as I lock the door I notice her phone is sat on the sink unlocked and I can't help myself but take the opportunity to look on Jo's socials I have no clue when this chance will come again I need to see how she's doing.

The breath is completely knocked out of me seeing her recent posts she looks fucking amazing her hair is lighter from the sun and she already has a tan she looks happy on the outside but I know Jo better than anyone and that smile is fake. There's a video she's tagged in and when I click on it, it seems to be the party she mentioned in her letter she walks in and about thirty people start screaming and jumping up and down 'Finally our little Josie is home' they all start shouting and then I instantly wish I hadn't snooped at all when a tall tanned good looking lad with blonde styled hair walks over and they both stare at each other smiling until he picks her up spinning her around nuzzling his face into her neck obviously that's James. Another tagged post from the man himself with a fucking picnic on the beach captioned 'Finally getting that date 💜' I can't take this shit the bile rises up my throat and I make it to the toilet just in time to throw the little amount of food I've consumed up and the tears fall freely once again but I deserve this I deserve to be reminded of the fuck up I am.