Six Years💙

Josephine

Six years it's been since we filmed the last film After ever happy I've kept in touch with everyone, everyone except him. Hero and I started to date during the first film and he was the first person I seen a future with I'd never been so happy even though we argued a hell of a lot over the distance and the secrecy of our relationship. I was always begging him to move to LA with me and end the distance but of course he never wanted to leave London. We had been together for four years for Christ sake and it was like he was still scared of commitment. Throughout the last year we were together it was so much harder for us it's like he would push and I would pull or vice versa the fights and arguments got so much worse over time and it was always over same problems. During filming for the last film I felt like he was doing all he could to push me away and at that point I was so sick of trying to make it work when I could see in his eyes he had already given up so I stopped trying to fight for us like he did. By the time the film wrapped and we finished all the promo and press tours we both knew it was over we never actually spoke about it we just went our separate ways four fucking years together and we didn't even talk about it or get closure. By the time I got back to LA I was absolutely heartbroken even though we never lived together since he refused too yet everywhere I turned in my apartment reminded me of him so I packed all his things he left there over time and boxed them up to ship over to London before I packed my own stuff and went back home to Perth to find myself again.

Being back home was good for me I loved having that time with my family and friends it's exactly what I needed to keep myself busy and not think about him even though I was still checking his Instagram. I was at home for a couple of months before I got my shit together and found a condo back in LA that I loved I needed to go back for auditions I couldn't let losing the only man I loved ruin my career. After a few months being back in LA both me and Katherine were asked if we would be interested in doing a film together and once we heard the storyline we were very interested, twin sisters who were brought up with drug dependent parents who constantly got sucked back in by the drugs neglecting their girls leaving them with nothing and the system failing them. By the time they grew up one made it out making a life for herself whilst the other was sucked into the life she watched ruin their parents ending in her death. Of course we both took the job and the film became one the highest grossing films and was even nominated for an Oscar which shocked the hell out of us both. I thought he may have got in touch to congratulate me but who was I kidding of course he wasn't going to do that.

After that the jobs kept coming and I soon found myself as in demand as my sister it was brilliant I was finally making a name for myself. I was so convinced the after series would be all I got but I proved myself and the world wrong. It took me a good year to finally feel like I could allow myself to move on from Hero I still thought about him and missed him like crazy but I was so sick of torturing myself knowing he was living his best life not giving a shit about me or the past we shared. When my friend Mia convinced me to go on a blind date with a family friend I was nervous as hell it's something I had never done before and thought I never would and if I'm being totally honest if I hadn't have seen the leaked photo of Hero with that model in London then I probably wouldn't have gone but it gave me the push I needed. That's when I met Liam he swooped me off my feet he was so charming and funny it was the first time in so long I went without thinking about Hero and focussed on what was happening right in front of me. It was nice to be on a date with someone who wasn't in the same industry as me and listening to him talk about his work as an architect was so interesting by time the date ended I was actually sad but we soon arranged another.

Three years it's been now that Liam and I have been together he makes me feel so special and loved he's amazing and everything I've ever wanted even if he's not who I thought I'd end up with. I didn't think I could be this happy again after him but the more serious me and Liam became the less I thought about him. I have put everything I have into my career the past few years which has payed off since I've just landed in London to start filming my dream role for a freaking marvel movie for the next two months. Liam wasn't impressed because he had a getaway planned during the time I'll be away which he completely overreacted about but he has to realise this is my career I would never expect him to pass up a job for me especially if he spent his whole life dreaming of getting a chance to do it.