Hero_ft wants to send you a message 🤪😘(4)

Hero

It's absolutely crazy to think that I've spent so long giving Alex shit about his instagram lives and how he needs to stop sitting with his head in his phone all the time and the fact I was moaning at him to not do that last live stream the night I seen Jo for the first time. I'm so fucking glad he didn't listen to my bitching because thanks to his social media obsession I found someone who makes me the happiest I've ever been. I should be at home right now packing my shit to fly out here to LA to get ready for filming for the silencing but thankfully I flew out earlier and got Jo to agree to be my girl officially. Today/tonight has been fucking amazing better than amazing in fact, not only did we agree to try make an actual relationship work my first ever fucking relationship at that but we slept together and it was better than I could have ever imagined she's honestly out of this fucking world. Usually I struggle to sleep I'm a night owl but having her in my arms we both fell asleep instantly only to be rudely woken up hours later by her crazy drunk friends so here I am following Jo down the hallway of their condo to go and face their inquisition and I actually couldn't be any fucking happier, crazy I know.

"Get that smirk off your face this isn't funny." My girl huffs as we sit on the couch.

"Oh lighten up babe it can't be that bad..." I say wrapping my arm around her bringing her closer so her back is pressed against my chest.

"Just wait..." she says and then just like that the girls appear in the room with a bottle of vodka and four glasses.

"So we want to know everything." One of them says I think her name was Mia.

"Seriously girls is this really necessary?" Jo asks her friends rolling her eyes.

"Shush you we will deal with you after but for now we are talking to this one." She says pointing to me which has Jo huffing and pouring herself a shot of straight vodka and necking it, okayyy....

"What do you want to know?" I ask finding my voice.

"How did you meet? Where did you meet? Is this a one night thing? Is this more than a one night thing?" they both start shouting at once, fucking hell chill out.

"Shit okay well it started on that instagram live video you two had with my friend a-" I don't get to finish before one starts shouting.

"What the hell how is that even possible she wasn't even in the Live she ran away when we tried to get her to come on it..." Mel says.

"Yeah I uhm... well she intrigued me so I sorta found her profile and sent her a message." I say scratching my eyebrow.

"What the fuck you actually stalked our little Josie..." they squeal.

"Well yeah I guess I did... I sent her a message straight away and we've been speaking ever since messaging, phone calls and facetime." I say.

"Sorry but you're like a big shot celebrity I don't understand what you're getting from this?" Mia asks as Jo gulps another shot of vodka I can tell how irritated she is, fuck her 'friends' comment has pissed me off and I don't even know the girl. "Shit I didn't mean that to come out the way it did." She adds, so she should.

"Being a 'big shot celebrity' as you call it I find it hard to trust people and let them in but Jo's different she doesn't treat me any differently unlike others do she didn't go star crazy when I messaged her in fact she was so unfazed by who I was it was refreshing and the more we talked the better it got she makes me happy, happier than I've ever been so I flew out here early to convince her to be my girlfriend." I say looking down at her as she's smiling up at me.

"Jo you know I love you more than life you're the sister I never had I just don't want you to get hurt I know how unproblematic you are and how much you love your privacy I just don't understand how this would work with that alone never mind the distance between you both..." Mia says, I squeeze Jo trying to reassure her we will be okay.