How did we even get here...

With Jaden's tongue down my throat and Bryce's hands on my ass, I try to take a second and really figure out just how I ended up in this predicament...

Let's rewind this and start from the beginning. For only being 23 I would like to consider myself quite successful in life already. I finished college early and quickly jumped into my nursing career. I just loved the sound of my name with those letters behind it. "Katie RN, BSN" it has a ring to it. It is my dream job and I love it. I have so much to show for your life so far, but I feel stuck. My past has some rough spots in it and well I don't like to even talk about it. All I've ever wanted was to be free in my own way and start over. And that's exactly what you decided to do. I decided to try out this traveling nursing thing and have the freedom to start fresh every new place I went.

(Fast forward a bit) I'm on my 2nd assignment out in Pennsylvania. This traveling thing is great, and I've been able to get a fresh start, but its still as lonely as it was before. I've found myself escaping reality through social medias like tiktok. I used to watch it a lot when it was still called Musically and to my surprise some of my favorite creators like Bryce Hall and Tayler Holder were still active. Ive seen some of the boys they collab with and they're all so damn attractive.

As I was scrolling down my twitter feed one day I saw a tweet from Bryce saying they made last minute plans for a meet and greet up here in Pennsylvania but they couldn't find a place to stay. I noticed that the meet and greet venue was literally 10 minutes from the house I was staying in. So even though it was a long shot and I was sure he would never read it, I sent a DM to Bryce telling him that I had a place they could stay at for the weekend that was close to the venue. To my surprise I got a reply and just like that I was exchanging numbers with Bryce Hall to make plans for 5 of the SwayLA boys to stay at my house.

I wasn't sure how to felt about the whole situation. Im not one to fan girl over people but Im also so nervous to have these boys over for the weekend. But I guess there is no turning back now.

Friday finally came and I woke up to a text from Bryce.

Bryce "Good morning Katie. We should be landing at about 4pm. I will text you when we do. Thanks again for letting us stay at your place. We owe you one!"

Me "I'll keep that in mind lol Have a good flight and I'll see you later"

All day I felt like I was staring at my phone just waiting for it to light up. My mind was all over the place. What if my place isn't nice enough, what if they cancel on me, what if they get here and they're all assholes? Right as my thoughts had me on the verge of a panic attack, my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number but I decide to pick it up anyways.

Jaden "Katie? Its Jaden. I'm one of Bryce's friends. Bryce decided to use his phone on the plane till it died. Can you text me your address so we can make our way to your place?"

ME "Oh hey," I tried to picture which one Jaden was but I had no such luck "Yeah no problem. I'll send it to you now."

Jaden "You might as well add my number to your phone since I guess I'm stuck being the responsible one for the day."

I laughed way harder then I should have and all the sudden got really self conscious.

Me "Okay, see you soon."

I quickly hung up the phone and took a deep breath. What did I just get myself into?!

And just like that, a knock at my door...

Authors note:
I know this first one is boring and shorter but keep reading. The story is building and gets real juicy.