Chapter 31

Its been a few weeks since everything happened. I feel like life has made a full 180 for me. Theres no more fear and theres no more worry. I am finally going to get to live my life the way I want to...

I woke up and was just hanging around my room. It was almost noon and I heard a knock on my door. It was weird bc most of the time the boys don't bother to knock. I walked over  to open it.

Bryce was standing there with a dozen roses and a sexy little smirk on his face.

Bryce "Good morning beautiful."

Me "Well good morning to you too."

I leaned up on my tip toes to kiss him. He kissed me back gently and then pulled away. I stood there with a pouty look on my face.

Bryce "Don't get too carried away hun, I'm here to ask out on a proper first official date."

I wanted to tear up. He had no idea how much this meant to me. Through all the drama with everything Bryce and I never really defined our relationship nor did we ever really go out on a proper date.

I took the roses from Bryce's hands and found a place for them on my desk.

Me "So what should I expect with this date?"

Bryce "It's a surprise. So get you're cute butt dressed and come downstairs when you're ready."

Me "You sure you don't want to stay and get a shower with me?"

I tugged at his shirt. But instead he pulled me into him and kissed my forehead.

Bryce "I want to do this right babe"

As much as I wanted to push his buttons It was nice to see this gentleman side of Bryce. It was like he was my Prince Charming.

Me "Fine have it your way"

I said it as I started to get undressed in front of him.  I turned and walked towards the bathroom. I heard him sigh to himself.

Bryce "Nice try Katie but I'm not going to follow."

Me "I had to at least try"

Bryce left my room and I got in the shower. I had no idea what I was supposed to wear but I chose to stay true to myself and dress comfortably cute. And then put on my normal amount of make up. I headed downstairs to find Bryce sitting with josh and Jaden in the living room.

Me "I'm ready."

Bryce "Damn don't I just have the prettiest date. Let's get out of here love."

Jaden "I want her home by 10 young man"

I looked at Jaden and rolled my eyes then grabbed Bryce's hand and ran out the front door. I could hear Jaden and Josh laughing as I closed the door behind us.

Bryce walked over to the passenger side door and opened it for me. Once I was in he got into the drivers seat and off we went.

Our first stop was a cute little restaurant on the more secluded side of town. We went inside and the host at the stand directed us up to the rooftop. I saw a cute little table for two set up with flowers and champagne. Bryce really was pulling out all the stops with this one. We sat down and ordered our food.

Me "Bryce this is amazing. I cant believe you did this for me."

Bryce "Babe you deserve it all and more."