Chapter 15

*Warning.. this chapter has some dark content*

I made it back to my house. There were a dozen roses sitting on my front porch. My first thought was maybe one of the boys or even Trevor but when I read the card it just said "I miss you my love xoxo" How did he find me? I felt someone behind and I turned around. There he was, my nightmare. He pushed me up against the side of the house and covered my mouth.

Ex "I love this little cat and mouse game we had going, but its even better to finally have caught you."

He had this evil look in his eyes. I tried to push him off of me but he was too strong. He raised his hand to me and smack down at my face. He threw me down to the ground and stood over me. I made my way up off the ground and when he came at me again I kneed him hard in the groin sending him down to his knees. Now was my chance, I ran to my car and sped off.

I dialed my phone...

Me "Come on pick up, pick up pick up"

Josh "Hey did you make it home ok."

Me "Josh I need you to look at the camera feed. "

Josh "Katie what's going on? Is everything ok?"

Me "Just fucking do it. I need to know if he's still there."

Josh "If who is still there?"

Jaden "What is going on? You're kind of freaking us out."

Me "I need to know if he is still there. I need to get my stuff."

Jaden "Wait what? He knows where you are? "

Me "Yeah he knows and he's here. I need Josh to see if its safe for me to go back and get all my stuff. I'll have to find a place to stay before I have to work tomorrow."

Jaden "You're not staying there Katie, you can't."

Josh must have saw the video because he yelled.

Josh "What the fuck Katie. You're lucky you got out of there alive."

Jaden "Fuck your job. Stop acting like you dont need our help. Stop acting like you have to do this on your own. Let us help you."

Josh "Katie, are you fucking crazy?"

Me "I just need little bit of time. I can get my stuff and move to another place..."

Jaden "Do you hear yourself? You are legitimately insane. Do not go back to that house."

Me "Well then where the fuck am I supposed to go Jaden, I cant just.."

I started to hyperventilate. I couldn't even finish my sentence.

Jaden "Pull over and take a breath. You cant keep going like this."

Josh "Just come here. Drive all night if you have to but you need to come back. We have the resources to keep you safe."

Me "But I cant, what about.."

Jaden "Nothing else matters right now other than your safety. Let us handle the rest."

We talked on the phone a little bit more and they finally got me calm. I went and picked up Vegas from the dog sitter and then I guess Vegas and I were heading back to LA. The boys weren't giving me any other choice. I had a long 16 hour drive ahead of me. I only stopped when I had to so I made it out to LA by the next morning. I pulled up to the drive way and Bryce was sitting outside. He rushed over opened my door and pulled me out into his arms. I've never felt his hold me so tight. He loosened his grip and took a look at my face. I was starting to develop a bruise around my eye and I had a small cut on my cheek from his ring.