Chapter 22

I would like to say that life was getting back to normal but it definitely wasn't. Jaden wouldn't let me out of his sight. It was like the whole thing turned him into this super over protective big brother, but I was okay with it. I was still having nightmares with everything going on so Jaden started sleeping in my room. Having him there with me helps stop my nightmares and I really liked not having to be alone.

Bryce and I were little off since everything happened. I dont know if what we felt that day freaked him out or if he still needed time to process everything. I wanted to fix that.

I watched the boys film all day. At one point Jaden, Bryce and Josh went live and I didnt know it so when Jaden started to sing I chimed right in. He instantly stopped and looked over at me..

Jaden "I didnt know you could sing like that."

Josh "Dude look at the comments."

Me "Oh my gosh you're live?!" I quickly covered my mouth.

They all started laughing. They read a few out loud.

Josh "Who is that girl? Guys thats just one of our friends."

Jaden "Can we sing together for a video? Maybe someday but for now I wouldn't count on it."

Bryce "Is she my girlfriend? Dammn thats like 90% of the comments." He chuckled "Thats sensitive information guys you know I cant hand that out." He winked at the camera pretty much confirming that I was his girlfriend.

Josh "Why is Josh lying to us? Guys I wasn't lying, she is a friend to most of us. Dont take things so serious."

I walked inside to avoid exposing myself anymore. Bryce followed me in.

Bryce "They loved that from you Katie. Our fans are literally going nuts right now. I think its a good time to make another post."

Me "Can I be real for you for a second? Like I know I agreed to all of this fake relationship stuff but what about our real one? Like we've barely spoken since everything the other day and now you're all over me trying to post this whole fake shit."

Bryce "Katie I didnt mean it like that." I saw his head drop. "I just saw the opportunity and ran with it. I guess I really didnt think this one through. Look lets go upstairs and talk. I have some explaining to do."

I followed Bryce up to his room. He sat me down on his bed and sat down next to me.

Bryce "After hearing everything the other day I started to think that I'm not all that good for you Katie."

Me "What kind of crazy nonsense are you talking about?"

Bryce "Well after everything you have been through, I feel like I'm just going to scare you away or worse hurt you. I know we haven't slept together but I can lose myself in the heat of the moment. I have these tendencies to get lost in what were doing and then regret what I did later."

Me "Im so confused Bryce. You would never hurt me and nor would I ever be sacred that you would. Remember the night of the party, I was fine after it all. I'm not some fragile little girl. I can handle it."

Bryce "Katie, it can be intense. I'm just scared I'll push you too far."

Me "Show me then and let me prove to you that I can handle it."

Bryce "I dont know Katie, its just that.."

Me "Show my Bryce..."

I grabbed his chin and turned his head to me and gently kissed his lips. I leaned forward and started to kiss him more intensely. I felt his tongue on mine. I felt Bryce's hands start exploring under my shirt. He lifted my shirt off over my head and removed my bikini top. He pushed me down onto the bed and climbed onto of me. He broke off the kiss and started kissing down to my boobs. He took his tongue and traced it over my nipple as he squeezed the other one. I felt him lightly bite down. I let out a yelp. He brought his finger up to my mouth.

Bryce "shhhh"

He started kissing down my body passed my waste. He started to get more aggressive with it. Bryce slid his finger into me and started moving in and out. Right before I was about to cum he stopped and then slid himself into me. He started kissing my neck as his hips moved in rhythm with my body. My breathing got heavier and my moans got louder. Bryce brought his hand up to cover my mouth,

There it was again the flash of Colorado. I shook my head to move his hand off my mouth. I was scared to even open my eyes and see him again.

Me "Stop stop let me go.."

Bryce stopped everything and looked down at me.

Bryce "Katie open your eyes, listen to my voice. He's not here he can't hurt you."

Bryce's voice brought me back to reality, I looked up at him and relief washed over me. 

Bryce "Should I stop?"

Me "No! I need you now more than ever. I want you Bryce."

Bryce "I'm all yours"

I reached up and ran my hands through his hair then pulled him down to me. I felt his hand slide under my head and grabbed a handful of my hair. He pulled my hair back forcing me to expose of neck and arch my back. He traced his lips over my neck and I felt the goosebumps cover my body. I craved his touch, I needed all of him. He kissed me hard and then turned me over and lifted my hips to get my knees under me. He entered me and started getting into a rhythm. He smack his hand down on my ass and I moan as I felt the shock spread through my body. I was overwhelmed by my orgasm but Bryce still didnt stop. I buried my face into the pillows to muffle my sounds. Bryce went harder and faster till he finally finished and I did again. I felt Bryce stand up and I saw him gawking at me sitting there on the bed.

He smirked at me and bit his lip.

Bryce "I cant get enough of you Katie"

He flashed me that sexy little smile of his.

Me "See I told you I can handle it. I have a lot of things I need to work through, but there is no one I would rather work through them with then you."

Bryce "We can work through it together. But talk to me. What happened in the middle there?"

Me "Honestly I'm not 100% sure. It happened when I was with Tony too. Once you covered my mouth it triggered a flash back of when Nate covered my mouth in Colorado to keep me from screaming."

Bryce "Okay so we know thats one of your triggers. We can work on that and make sure it doesn't happen again. I just need you to promise me that if anything ever triggers you again you let me know. In and out of the bedroom. I want you to be able to get back to being yourself completely. No more letting this situation define you."

My heart was ready to melt for him. All I ever wanted was to be able to be able to be myself and for him to understand that made me appreciate him even more.

Me "We should probably get back downstairs to everyone."

We got dressed and walked downstairs holding hands. The boys were still outside filming, this time I would make sure I knew if they were live before I said anything.

Josh walked in from the patio.

Josh "Katie, legal wants to talk to you when you get the chance. I guess theres some new information that has surfaced."

My grip tightened onto Bryce's hand. He looked over at me.

Bryce "You can do this. I'll be right here by yourside though the whole thing."

So we headed off to the conference room... hand in hand.