Chapter 17

Tony and I got back from dinner and the exhaustion hit me. We went up to Tony's room and got ready for bed. He was in his boxers and I was down to shorts and a bralette. Tony laid on his back and I laid next to him with my head on his chest.

Me "Thank you for everything."

Tony "Its my pleasure beautiful. Now try to get some sleep."

I slowly drifted off to sleep but then the nightmare started,

Nightmare

~I was walking somewhere, I didn't recognize where I was. I could feel someone following me. I started to run. I could see Bryce ahead of me yelling for me to catch up. He stopped running and I made it past him. When I turned around I saw him trying to fight off who ever was behind me, and before I could even yell his name he disappeared.~

I woke up screaming. Tony grabbed me and pulled my face into his chest. I fought against him until my mind caught up with reality. I lost it in Tony's arms. What had I done, I put the boys in harms way and now I could lose them.

Tony "Hey hey hey, Katie look at me. It was just a dream"

Me "But it seemed so real."

I picked up my phone and facetimed Bryce. I needed to hear his voice, I needed to see his face. No one picked up. I tried for Jaden, there was no answer there either. I started to panic. I dialed Josh and finally he picked up.

Josh "Hey it's like 3am, why are you still awake."

Me "Where is everyone?"

Josh "We're in the cars on the way home. Anthony's driving the other car with all your stuff and Griffs driving us. The other two are passed out in the back."

I could feel my heart again. It was such a relief knowing that they made it out of there okay.

Me "Wait so you guys got in and out with no problems?"

Griff "Yes ma'am, Because we're just good like that."

Josh "We should be home sometime this afternoon."

Me "Okay well then I will let you go"

Josh "Hey before you go, when you get back to the house today go to the room across from Bryces room. It's empty, but its yours now. Your ass is stuck with us"

Me "You know what I'm not even going to argue with that. Now I just have to find a new job because I was officially fired last night when I didn't show up for my second shift in a row."

Griff "Well better to be alive with no job then well you know.."

Me "Too soon Griff"

We finished our conversation and hung up. I turned to Tony and smiled.

Tony "See didn't I tell you everything was going to be okay?"

Me "I'm going to go get some water."

I got up from bed and started down to the kitchen. There was Jess,

Jess "Oh look its the resident whore."

Me "You're one to talk."

Jess "I dont know who you think you are but eventually these boys will get tired of you and have no use for you anymore. You have nothing to give them"