Chapter 7

Jaden and I spent most of the day just hanging around my house. It was nice to have some alone time with him. We were dancing around the house and packing up all my stuff. He would start to sing to a song and I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off him. I don't know how this boy got so perfect but he was.

The day went by fast and we were actually quite productive, everything was pretty much done. It was about time for dinner so we ordered pizza and spent the rest of the night just enjoying each others presence.

My phone lit up and I saw a text from an unknown number. I started to get a knot in my stomach.

UNKN # "Pennsylvania ehh? I would have guess you would have gotten further away from home. How long do you think it'll take me to find you this time? See you soon my love."

Jaden "Whats wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Me "Yeah a ghost from my past." My whole body was frozen. I was starting to freak out.

Jaden "Whats going on?"

Jaden took my phone out of my hand and read the text.

Jaden "Oh fuck no. I won't let him get anywhere near you. We're leaving tonight. Lets get the rest of your stuff into the car."

He started loading all my stuff into the car while I sat there looking at the text. It had been months since I had heard from him. I started to have a panic attack. Jaden pulled me into his arms and tried to calm me down.

Jaden "I told you I would keep you safe and thats exactly what I'm going to do. Now lets fucking go."

He took the phone out of my hand and smashed it.

Me "What the fuck Jaden. My phone.."

Jaden "Can be replaced. I'll take care that. Lets just go."

I got Vegas and headed out to the car.

Jaden "Im driving"

I wasn't going to argue. We got in the car and and just drove. I was exhausted from the panic attack I had. I closed my eyes and was sleeping before I knew it.

I woke up a few hours later. We were at a gas station in Ohio.

Jaden "Do you need anything?"

Me "No I'm ok, but I do think we should stop at a hotel. You cant keep driving all night."

Jaden "Lets get little further and then we'll stop."

We drove a bit further. I was awake this time. He refused to let go of my hand while he was driving. It was like he was afraid that I was going to slip away or something. There was something more serious about this side of Jaden. It was mostly silent the whole time until we stopped at a hotel. I felt so out of control with this whole situation. I haven't felt this helpless and lost since the whole incident happened. I needed to get some type of control back over my own life before I started to fall apart again.

We got into the room and all I could think about was a hot shower. I grabbed onto Jadens shirt and pulled him to the bathroom with me. 

Jaden's POV

I watched as she slowly started to undress. Her body was jaw dropping. She slowly stepped into the shower and said,

Katie "Well are you coming or not?"

I took off my clothes and stepped in. Immediately she came at me pushing me up against the wall and she kissed me so hard. She grabbed my hand and held it to her body while pushing down tracing her hips.  She slowly started kissing down my body. She twirled her tongue around my tip to tease me. I reached for her hair but she pushed my hand away. This wasn't like anytime before, it was like she was trying to control everything. She started to take me in her mouth. She was slow and gentle with it. I was trying so hard not to move my hips with her to speed up the pace but then all of the sudden she stopped. She came up and whispered in my ear,