Chapter 13

Its been a great day with everyone one. They built a fire in the fire pit when it started to get dark. I decided to sit down next to Jaden and try to bring up what I overheard this morning.

Me "Hey. I wouldn't be a friend if I didn't tell you this but I think you need to be careful with Jess. I saw her come out of some dudes room this morning and she was all giddy and flirty with him."

Jaden "I'm sure it wasn't like that. I'm sure it was all innocent, you know like how you are with Bryce."

Me "Ouch okay uncalled for. but I know what I saw/heard and it didn't sound all that innocent."

Jaden "Are you sure this isn't because you're jealous? I mean I know I didn't exactly tell you about the whole thing but I'm not replacing you."

Me "Jealous? Replacing me? What? Are you hearing yourself? I am just trying to be your friend. You know like we promised we would be."

Jaden "Look Jess is a great girl and she would never do anything like that to me. You just have to give her a chance."

Me "Whatever Jaden. Do whatever you want, I tried and thats all that matters."

I got up from him and walked off into the yard. I sat down on  the hill and looked out at the view. Maybe LA was just too much for me. I just dont know how to handle the people out here. The temperature had dropped since the sun went down and I was getting chilly. I wrapped my arms around myself to try to get warm. I felt a jacket being placed over my shoulders and looked back and it was Tony. He sat down next to me.

Tony "You okay?"

Me "Yeah, I think I'm just not cut out for LA. I love all my boys but everything is so fast paced out here its like they're living different lives then when we've hung out before. And I really dont fit in to all of it. I think I'm just too naive and low key to be apart of it all."

Tony "Dont think that way. I mean you are definitely different, but its a refreshing different. I could tell as soon as I met you that you were different from all these girls out here in LA. You're so genuine." He gently grabbed my face and turned it towards him, "You're a special girl Katie. And you might not feel like you fit in out here in LA but the truth is that nobody knows how to handle someone thats as real as you are. So many people are used to all the fakes and liars out here that when they meet someone like you it just really knocks them back."

Me "Well thank you. You're not too bad yourself. It says a lot that you have been such a gentleman with everything the past two days."

He pulled my face to him and kissed me on the lips. He kiss was soft and sensitive and then we got a little more into it. I felt his tongue explore mine, I felt the heat between us. I pulled away.

Me "We should probably be getting back up there. The boys start looking for me if I disappear for too long."

We walked back and saw everyone sitting in the hot tube. I saw Jaden's eyes on me as Tony had his arm on my back guiding me up the hill. I didn't feel bad at all. He has Jess now and he has made that very clear to me.

Bryce "We're about to play truth or dare, wanna join."

Me "What is it with you guys and these party games" I laughed and shook my head.

Jaden "Oh come one what are you scared?"

I took off Tonys jacket and headed for the hot tube. Tony stepped up into the hot tub and then reached his hand out to help me in. I sat down next to him and felt his hand under the water on my thigh. He looked right at me and slid his hand higher. I could feel myself getting excited.

Me "Okay then lets play."

Ondreaz "We like to keep things interesting so we flip a coin for truth or dare and you can't back out of either."

Bryce "I'll go first." He flipped the coin and it landed on truth.

Ondreaz "What is your girlfriend's name?"

My stomach turned to knots. He couldn't answer this right?

Bryce "Katie"

All eyes were on me. Tony removed his hand from my leg and moved away from me.

Tony "What the hell like this Katie right here?"

Bryce "Kind of"

Me "What the fuck Bryce."

Tony "No.. what the fuck Katie. What kind of twisted game are you guys playing?"

I felt my anxiety rise and I was about to have a panic attack. Bryce pulled me to him and got me to slow my breathing.

Bryce "Chill the fuck out guys here's the deal."

Bryce told them the whole story. Well most of the story. He left out the part about the psycho ex after me. He also told them that things need to stay under wraps for the both of us. I guess it's not uncommon for influencers to make these agreements. Everyone seemed to understand.

Jess "Okay Katie you should go next."

I flipped the coin and it landed on dare.

Jess "I dare you make out with Tony"

I looked around and figured I had no other choice. I reached for the bottle of whiskey that was sitting at the hot tub. I took a big chug and stood up and stepped to the middle of the hot tub towards Tony.

Ondreaz "Damn girl you have cake."

I went to reach my hands around to cover my ass but Tony reached out and grabbed my hands and pulled me in top of him. I landed straddling his lap and he kissed me hard. As our tongues twist together I put my hand in his hair and he took both hands and grabbed my ass. I could feel him starting to get hard between my legs so pulled away and got down. I looked over a Jess.

Me "Happy?"

I rolled my eyes at her. Jaden splashed water at me.

Jaden "It's not polite to roll your eyes at someone." He smirked at me.

I guess we're back to joking around. The game continued on. We all were drinking and taking our turn. I had to pee so I excused myself.

Me "I'll be right back guys."

I walked inside and used the bathroom. As I was walking through the house I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into another room. They pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me hard. I knew that kiss, it was Tony. I felt his hands all over my body.

Tony "I've wanted to do this all night... turn around"

Tony pushed me down and bent me over the back of the couch that was there. He untied the stings to my bikini bottoms, removed them and entered me. He went hard and fast and had me moaning. I felt a hard smack land on my ass. I yelped and tried to burry my face in a pillow because I didn't know how much longer I could keep quiet. I felt the overwhelming sensation as he pushed in my one last time. He stood behind me for a second regaining his composure. Tony then picked up my bottoms off the floor and retied them on me. I was still facing away from him as I felt his hands on my waste. He leaned down and kissed my neck and said

Tony "My brothers not wrong. You do have a phenomenal ass"

I took a deep breath and pulled myself together. We really needed to get back out to the party. We walked back out to the hot tub. Everyone was still laughing and playing the game. We slid back into the water and awaited our next turn.