Chapter 2

I started cooking breakfast for the boys and made some coffee.

Anthony "Need any help?"

Me "Sure, I'd love some."

I hadn't really talked to Anthony at all before so we got to have some small talk while cooking breakfast. He told me all about his girlfriend and how she's back in LA because this was supposed to be a boys trip. I started to feel bad because I felt like I was intruding on their boy time but I tried to shake off that feeling.

Josh "Wheres Jaden?"

Me "I think still in bed."

Bryce "Makes sense.  That boys not really an easy one to wake up."

Just as we were talking about him he walked out of my room. He was wearing a pair of joggers with a baggy cut off shirt. It was just enough for me to see little glimpses of the abs that I had been kissing on this morning. I felt myself starting to blush again and quickly tried to redirect my thoughts before anyone noticed.

Jaden "Morning boys" He said with that sexy little smile of his.

Griffin "You're in an awfully good mood this morning." Griffin turned and look at me "See Katie Jadens usually a grouch in the morning so this is a special little treat for us."

Bryce "Unless it's because Jaden got a special little treat last night" Bryce smiled and threw a pillow at Jaden and looked right at me. "So spill it Katie, did you guys fuck last night?"

I guess I underestimated just how well these boys knew each other. I could feel my anxiety starting to build but instead of getting defensive I decided to get playful back and looked right at Bryce and said "Absolutely not. There was no fucking done in my bed last night." I mean I wasn't lying. We didn't actually have sex.

Josh looked right at Jaden and said "No fucking huh? You really kept your hands to yourself all night?"

Jaden "Katie's not technically lying. We did not have sex. And actually yeah I did keep my hands to myself. I, MYSELF, did nothing of the sorts." He had this smug little look on his face and in that moment all the boys knew and were looking right at me.

Bryce "Damn so Katie was the handsy one. Didn't really see that coming" he went to high five me.

I decided i had two choices. To either get all shy and really make things awkward or go along with it and just act like one of the guys. And that's exactly what I did. I reached up and high fived Bryce back.

Me "I mean it's not really considered handsy if you use your mouth." Woah did those words really just come out of my mouth.

Griffin "Damn Jaden, you lucky boy you. Sounds like a good way to fall asleep."

Me "Actually it was this morning and I was just trying to be a good friend and help him get rid of his morning wood. That's all." I smiled as all the boys just laughed and joked around.

We all sat down and ate our food. The boys asked if there was anything for them to do around the house since they had a few hours till they had to go to the meet and greet. So I showed them where all my gaming systems were and told them to have at it while I cleaned up the breakfast stuff.

As I was washing the dishes I noticed Josh come and sit on the counter right by me. Like Anthony, I really didn't know that much about Josh. But I found out real quick that Josh was a big sweetheart. He told me about his girlfriend and how he's from up in Canada. But then he turned to me and asked