Chapter 16

I knew the next day or so was going to take forever. I just wanted them all back here with me.

Tony "What do you want for dinner? I can order us some postmates?"

Me "I'm not hungry but I could really use a drink right about now."

Tony "Is that a good idea?"

Before I could answer him I was already on my way downstairs to see what they had in the house. I ran into Nessa.

Me "Hey what do you guys have to drink around here. I think a drink or two may just help calm my nerves."

Nessa "I dont think the boys have anything. We finished it all the other night."

Dixie "We could always go over to the hype house. I know I have stuff over there."

I didn't realize that that's where Dixie lived.

Me "Would you guys be down for hanging out and trying to keep my mind preoccupied?"

Ondreaz "I think thats a great idea. I dont think theres really anything going on tonight so it should be a pretty low key night."

So just like that we all piled into Tony's car and headed over to the hype house. When we got there there were a few people filming stuff. I recognized a lot of them although I'm almost positive the last time I saw them I was hammered here with the boys. I felt empty with out them here. I realized I was just standing there staring until Tony grabbed my hand.

Tony "You okay?"

Me "Yeah, just a little tense. I dont like our current situation. I just want everything back to normal."

"Kaattiiee"

I heard my name coming from an unfamiliar voice. I looked over and saw Tayler Holder.

Tayler "I wouldn't have ever expected to see you out here. Whats going on?"

Tony "Wait you know Tayler?"

Me "Yeah kind of. He was at the party back in Pennsylvania."

Tayler "Yeah and Bryce kicked us out because of what was about to go down."

He lightly pushed my shoulder in a teasing manner. I had forgot all about that night and that he was even there.

Tony "Wait what was about to go down?"

Me "Yeah about those drinks where can I find one?"

I was trying to avoid this whole conversation.

Ondreaz "You're not getting off that easy, we want all the details."

Tayler looked over at me and Tony holding hands.

Tayler "Sorry didn't realize it was a secret."

I let go of his hand and walked over to Nessa who was in the kitchen. She made me a drink and I decided to go outside alone to sit. I sat down on the hill and took a few chugs of my drink. Tayler came and sat down next to me.

Tayler "I really am sorry. I wouldn't have said anything had I known it would upset you."

Me "Its not that. Its just been an emotional day."

I turned my head to look at Tayler and he noticed my bruise.

Tayler "What the hell happened to you?"