Chapter 14

Slowly people started leaving the house and it was Tony, Ondreaz, Bryce, and myself left sitting in the hot tub.

Bryce "Katie you ready to go?"

He put out his hand I grabbed it. Bryce pulled me to my feet and I felt Tony's hand around my wrist stopping me.

Tony "She's staying with me tonight." He looked into my eyes and pulled me back towards him. "You dont have to go home with him."

Ondreaz "Yeah she's your fake girlfriend not your real one. She doesn't have to go home with you."

I could see the annoyance in Bryce's eyes. Before he could say anything I pulled my hand away from Tony.

Me "Thanks but I'm going home with Bryce."

I got out of the hot tub and started to walk into the house. I overheard Bryce's start to exchange words with them, but I didn't stay to listen.

Bryce's POV

Bryce "You obviously don't know her very well. The moment you try to control her she will do the opposite."

Tony "Thats funny because she did exactly I told her to do when I fucked her tonight."

I laughed that he thought that was a dig towards me.

Bryce "Katie can fuck whoever she wants, I'm just telling you that she's not a possession nor will she ever stand to be treated like one. That girl has been through hell and back and trust me when I say she'll never let a guy or any person for that matter, control her life. Just watch yourself. She might let you off easy but I surely won't."

Tony "It's not fake to you is it? You like her... Damn boy you're in for a rough ride. Especially when its going to be a rough ride for her if you know what I mean." He pointed down to his dick and laughed.

Tony high fived his brother over his little comment. Damn this kid can be a tool.

Bryce "I'm not going to entertain this any longer. Just remember she chose to come home with me tonight."

Katie "BRYCE.. Are you coming?!"

Katie was yelling from the door. So I got out of the hot tub and headed towards her.

Katie's POV

We headed out to the uber and crawled into the back seat. Bryce was quiet.

Me "Is everything okay?"

Bryce "Yeah, just promise me you'll be careful around Tony."

Me "You dont have anything to worry about. Tony has been nothing but sweet to me. He seems like a really nice guy."

Bryce "Just be careful."

Me "Yes dad." I said in a super sarcastic voice.

He smiled back at me and put his arm around me.

Bryce "We need to make another post tomorrow. It's been a minute since we have."

Me "You know I'm down for whatever you need."

The rest of the car ride was quiet. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was in Bryce's arms caring me inside.

Bryce "I didn't want to wake you."

Me "We really need to stop ending our nights like this"

He carried me upstairs and we went to sleep.