Chapter 19 Time Twister (Part 2)

Y/N's pov

I must of fell asleep when reading with Rave earlier this morning. I looked down to see him curled up in a ball cuddled next to me. My heart melted seeing him like this, this was a once in a life time sight. But peace is always short lived as my best friend barged into my room holding Robyn in his arms. Rave stirred next to me as I laughed seeing Robyn in a dress and pigtails, our poor leader.
"Y/N!" Robyn yelled in a cute little voice, it was impossible to take her seriously in her state "It's not funny!"
  "Whatever you say." I chuckled "Well since I'm up I better go make lunch. I'm just hoping Time Twister decides to do something soon."
  The others nodded as I walked out of my room, Rave close behind me. I smiled down at my boyfriend, him being in this state was cute but I missed his normal form. I scooped up Rave in my arms and he instantly started to complain before I kissed his cheek and ran downstairs with him still in my grip. I just hugged the small boy closer to me, this was my only chance to do something like this in front of the others.
  "You're a pain." Rave muttered against my chest as his little arms hugged me back "But I'm glad to be seeing you smile.."
  I giggled at his words before putting him on the ground and walking into the kitchen. The rest of the day and half of the next passed without a trace of Time Twister. The others would be back in a day and Robyn and Rave were still stuck as kids. I did love the night before though, it was so cute to see Rave curled up and cuddled in my arms, but I missed his protective arms holding me.
  I was curled up on the couch with the others watching an old tv show when the alarms went off. Footage from a jewelry store appeared on the screen and there was Time Twister, with everyone in the store frozen.
  "Let's go!" I yelled picking up Rave "It's about time you two go back to normal."
  Bolt nodded before picking me up as I grabbed Robyn in my arms and flew out the door. Once through the door of the jewelry store I wasted no time and shot a fireball at the villain. Time Twister immediately pulled off her now burning jacket and turned to me in shock.
  "I'm not here to play games!" I growled "Turn them back!"
"I would." She sighed, her eyes filled with lies "But I'm still learning how to use this thing." She pointed around her pocket watch "Guess they are stuck"
"Yeah not buying that!" I hissed shooting another fireball, hitting her feet. She quickly jumped and started to put out her pant leg "You know that watch well enough. I can see it in your eyes! Turn them back!"
Her eyes widened as she stared at me, my hands covered in fire as my eyes looked at her coldly. I'm usually not the intimidating one but I could be when push comes to shove. She quickly nodded her head before turning the arrows in the watch and pointing it at Rave and Robyn. A white light filled the building and I turned to see Robyn and Raven back in their own aged bodies. I looked back and cursed seeing Time Twister used the light as a way to escape.
  "Don't worry." Robyn smiled "We'll get her one day."
  I nodded my head before running up to my boyfriend and jumping into his arms. He looked at me in shock before slowly hugging me back.
  After cleaning up the mess at the jewelry store, Time Twister was in such a hurry she left the jewels, we headed back towards the tower.
  I waved night to Bolt and Robyn after dinner, by the tome we got back from the jewelry store it was already 7pm, and followed Rave to his room.
  "I missed this.." he muttered wrapping his arms around me and burying his head against my neck "Being the one to hold you."
  I just smiled down at my empath as I dragged my fingers in his purple hair, I was happy to have him back to his normal self. I will admit small Rave was utterly adorable.