Chapter~5

Harry snapped back to reality. Though his mind would causally wander as they walked toward the train. The engine was steaming and the time said five minutes till it left. The trio found a compartment with a man covered in a cloak and no one else. They decided he was sleeping and sat down. "Who do you reckon that is" Ron asked eyeing the rather suspicious looking make covered in a cloak. "R.J. Lupin" Hermione said. "How'd you know that?" Ron questioned. "It's on his luggage" Hermione shrugged.

Harry talked with the two for a while about Sirius Black and how the man was a murder. Or the fact that he escaped from the highest security prison in the wizard in world. This made Harry feel uneasy, very uneasy. It was unnatural.

Just then the train jerked as if it were slowing down. The lights started to flicker and the train continued to shake. It became as cold as a winter day with a sprinkle of impending doom. Harry heard a woman scream as he watched the windows freeze. He swayed and sat. Ron was curled in a ball on the floor while Hermione was fervently rubbing her arms, a terrified look plastered on her face.

The door handle on the compartment jiggled and opened a corpse like hand dragging it open. It revealed a cloaked creature with no eyes and dead human looking face. It's in flowing black fabric draped over its body. It's like if the grim reaper and ghosts were mixed. And it was utterly terrifying.

Harry became cold and dizzy falling to his knees. The woman's scream he had heard amplified and repeated in his head. The creature began to suck away everything he knew that was good and light. His mind went blank and the man previously asleep had woken shouting a spell fired at the creature which was pushed back and then disappeared.

Everything went black. His mind wandered to a pair of grey eyes. The eyes that wanted desperately for something they couldn't have, eyes that had seen horror and treachery to man. The eyes of Draco Malfoy the boy he thought he knew. When he came to he was on the floor of the compartment surrounded by three people. The mystery man, Ron and Hermione. "What happened?" He mumbled. The man spoke up " you were being affected by the sheer darkness of a dementor, the guards of Azkaban. Here have some chocolate, it will help"

"Thank you" Harry said, "no thanks necessary, they weren't supposed be on the train" he said. "By the way while you were out you gained a tattoo". The man pointed to his leg and saw a serpent tattoo rapping around his ankle. It was a purple and yellow snake. It was weird, could his soulmate be a Slytherin? Maybe he was over thinking it he took a bite of his chocolate and stared off into space. 

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed it! Have a great day everyone!!!

- Omelette ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜