🌹2🌹

"Mr Jeon's son, Jungkook and my son Taehyung will be getting married"

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't know what to say. This was completely unexpected of their dads. The two stormed to the front, angry expressions on both their faces. "We will give you further details later" the two of them stepped down from the stage. Whispering and chuckles were heard amongst the people in the crowd as they spoke about two men getting married. "Dad!" Jungkook yells. The two father's turning to their sons.

"Look, we know this is weird but it's for the betterment of both our company's. The two of us are getting old now and the two of you will soon take over. This will help you as well as your soon to be companies" Taehyung's father clarifies. "But-" Taehyung starts but is soon interrupted. "No buts! You are getting married to Jungkook and that's final!" His father yells at him. Jungkook doesn't say anything cause he knows there's no point in doing so. Jungkook knew, once his father says something, he meant it. He was getting married to Kim Taehyung and that was final.

"You will get married in two weeks" Jungkook's father says as the two of them walk away. Jungkook turns his body facing Taehyung. "I don't wanna marry you" he rudely comments. Taehyung scoffs. "Likewise, Jungkook" Tae replies. The two of them then turn around, walking in separate directions. This marriage was going to be a mess. Taehyung was gay. Jungkook, was not. They were two completely different people altogether. How would they get along? Jungkook sighed, going back to his two friends.

"Your marrying a guy... lucky" HongJoong mumbles, placing his glass of alcohol down. "Lucky?! I'm not gay!" Jungkook scoffs. "Don't worry Joongie, I'll marry you one day" Seonghwa ran his hand through his boyfriend's hair. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the behaviour of the two of them as he looked away. Jungkook eyes scanned the area before landing on Taehyung's figure at the back. He was going to marry....a man. What would people think about him now? Girls would definitely reject him.
Jungkook sighed, looking down. He knew, he was going to marry Taehyung, wether he liked it or not.

"I feel bad for you Tae" Yoongi pats his head softly. Taehyung continued pouting. He didn't mind marrying Jungkook, not at all. But he didn't like his attitude much. From the moment Taehyung saw Jungkook, he could immediately tell he wasn't gay. But he wasn't surprised. Jungkook had a very manly look, but his face was like a baby's. Taehyung was surprised when Jungkook didn't argue with his father about the marriage. He was surprised Jungkook agreed to it in the first place. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, who was already looking at him.

The two shared immense eye contact for a minute or so before Jungkook was called by Seonghwa and Taehyung was called by Jimin. Could they really have a future together? How can a straight man fall in love with a gay one?

THE NEXT DAY

"Jungkook stop acting like a baby, please" Seonghwa scolds, trying to calm the hyper bunny down. Today Jungkook was going to meet his childhood friend and he couldn't be happier. He had been jumping around while smiling brightly. He really missed him alot. "Oh god this kid!" HongJoong yells. Seonghwa and HongJoong were Jungkook's personal assistants, best friends and bodyguards. The three of them had been friends for a really long time.

"He's waiting downstairs" HongJoong puts the phone down. Without words, Jungkook rushed out of his office followed by running Seonghwa and HongJoong behind him. If anything happened to Jungkook, god knows what the two of them would do. Jungkook took the elevator and Seonghwa and HongJoong had to run down the stairs. That boy was such trouble. "Namjoonie hyung!!" Jungkook yells, running into the embrace of his best friend, Namjoon.