🌹29🌹

There was a lump in Jungkooks throat.

"How is he different, when he hurt you too?"

The words replayed in his mind. Over and over again.

Just how is Taehyung different?

He's kind
He's gentle
He's sweet
He's caring
He's beautiful

The list goes on.

But so was Eun Jae

The two sit in silence again
Jungkook in deep thought
While Seonghwa waiting for the youngers reply

"How is Taehyung different?"

Jungkook sighs. "He's just different, hyung" that's not the answer Seonghwa wanted.

"Just different?" Jungkook glances at the elder and looks away. He doesn't know what to say.

"One day. One day, and you tell me how Taehyung is different. And I'll let him off the hook" with that, he leaves the room, also leaving Jungkook behind who is again, in deep thought.

It wasn't until 15 minutes later that Jungkook realized Seonghwa wasn't there.

The brunette was visibly tired. He wanted sleep and some food.

Jungkook was tired from all the convincing and running around the bush. From all the thinking and confessing.

He was just....tired.

So he stood up, walking out of his hyungs room and into his own. Surprisingly, Taehyung wasn't there.

The brunette stepped inside, too tired to notice the table at the side before he bumped his leg on it, the glass sitting on the table comes falling down.

Just great. Now he's got a cut on his leg and he has to clean up the pieces of glass.

Jungkook took a step forward, regretting it immediately when the pieces of glass pierced the skin of bare feet as he hisses in pain.

Just then, the bathroom door opens revealing Taehyung, who was wearing just a plain black shirt that came up to his mid thigh.

Taehyung's eyes immediately drifted to the glass pieces on the ground, more specifically to Jungkooks injured foot.

"Kook!" Taehyung ran back into the bathroom, grabbing the first aid kit and then running back to where Jungkook was.

"What happened?" Taehyung helped his boyfriend walk to the bed. Jungkook sits down with a groan of pain. "Accidentally bumped the table. Glass fell down" the blonde quickly removes the needed supplies before aiding to Jungkooks wound.

Taehyung looks up for a moment, noticing the tiredness in Jungkooks eyes.

"I'll hurry up" he mutters quitely before cleaning the blood and wrapping up the wound.

Jungkook would need support to walk for the next few days.

After Taehyung was done, he quickly places the first aid kit back in its place before going to Jungkook.

"Kook?" The blondes voice was soft.

"You need some rest. Why dont you nap for a while?" Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook, helping him lay down on the soft mattress of the bed.

"Come here" Jungkook softly says, reaching his hand out for the model, who accepts it gladly, laying down beside him.

"Go to sleep koo. I love you" Taehyung whispers before kissing Jungkooks cheek.

And then it clicks

"Why is Taehyung different?"

Jungkook finally has his answer.

Feeling satisfied, he closes his eyes.

"Taehyung is different, because he loves me. More than anyone ever has"

---

Thank you for reading