🌹32🌹

SEONGHWA'S POV

HongJoong hugged his boyfriend as he cried. Yea, Seonghwa was crying. He felt bad for making Jungkook angry and for questioning Taehyung's love for Jungkook.

But he was just being a protective brother to Jungkook. "Hey, Seonghwa it's okay. Jungkook will come around soon" HongJoong hugged him. "I hope so"

3rd Person POV

Taehyung whined as Jungkook pecked his cheek. The thing was, after coming back from the balcony, Taehyung wanted cuddles.

So the two ended up in bed. Taehyung on top of Jungkook as he rested his head on the youngers chest. Taehyung had closed his eyes when Jungkook had started to peck his cheek.

But when he stopped, Taehyung would whine because he liked it.

"Hey kook?" The blonde calls out, lookin up at his boyfriend. "hm?" Jungkook looks down. "Let's go watch a movie!" Taehyung chirps happily. Jungkook nods, agreeing with the idea.

The two haven't been on a date for so long. Maybe this was a chance to go on a date with Taehyung.

"Hey babe?" Taehyung looks up again. "Let's make this a date. Just you and me" Taehyung smiles brightly at the idea.

"Let's get ready then" the two got off bed to get ready for the night.

Time Skip

Jungkook sits on the bed as he waits for Taehyung to come out of the bathroom.

Jungkook was already dressed and ready for the night. Taehyung however, was still getting ready.

The door the the bathroom opened as Taehyung stepped out. And Jungkook was visibly drooling at the sight.

Taehyung's outfit:

Jungkooks outfit:

Jungkooks outfit:

"You look absolutely beautiful babe" Jungkook looks Taehyung up and down

"You look absolutely beautiful babe" Jungkook looks Taehyung up and down. His outfit complemented him very well. The cute little bandana on his head tied in a shape of a bow making him look cute. Even the outfit made Taehyung look so small and adorable.

And Jungkook? Well, Taehyung couldn't stop staring. "My kookie looks good" Taehyung giggles, pecking Jungkooks cheek before the two walk out of their bedroom together.

Jimin meets them on their way downstairs. "Where y'all going?" He asks, sipping on his water. "On a date!" Tae chimes happily, smiling.

"Okay. Enjoy" Jimin smiles, ruffling Taehyung's hair before walking past them and upstairs.

As they were about to leave, Seonghwa called Jungkook. "Kook!" The brunette along with Tae, turn around.

"Hey, um I really sorry-" but Seonghwa's words were cut short. "You know hyung, I actually thought for once..you would accept the people I love. Whenever I liked someone, I always came and told you first. And you always told me to get rid of my feelings for that person. But today, today I realized, why am I even telling you? Why do I need your permission for everything?" Jungkook growls, looking at Seonghwa straight in the eye.

"We have to go" and Jungkook took Taehyung's hand, walking out of the house.

Jungkook felt bad for yelling at his hyung. But it was for the best after all.

---

Thank you for reading