🌹8🌹

"That was a perfect pose Taehyung! Great job!" The photographer praises the model as he smiles shyly. The model gets down from the set, going into the back room to change. It had been three years since Taehyung left Korea and he had to admit, his life had been amazing since then. Taehyung became a top model, modelling for various brands and products. Everyone around the globe knew about him and Taehyung was now world famous. He hadn't been in contact with his father or mother. He spoke to Jimin and Yoongi often but not much due to his busy schedule. Tomorrow, Taehyung was going back to Korea.

Jungkook on the other hand, became a world known photographer and stylist. After the incident, he decided to make a new life for himself instead of following his father's business. Jungkooks parents supported him alot and the boy was thankful. And Taehyung? Well, he remembers him. There were so many pictures of him on his phone and laptop. How could he forget? When Jungkook saw the news of Taehyung becoming a world famous model, he was happy. Atleast they've moved on with their lives. Or at least that's what he thought. Jungkook hadn't regained his memory completely, but he did remember Taehyung as his best friend or something like that. Jungkook couldn't remember clearly, but the memory was still there, unfortunately, blury.

"Safe flight Taehyung" the model smiles at his photographer before entering the airport. Taehyung had no shoots for the next week. He was planning on buying a house and adjusting to the Korean life in this one week. He also had a meeting with his new photographer and stylist later this week, who would shoot his photos for all the magazine covers, branding photos and production photos. He didn't know who the photographer was, but he knew he was amazing at his job. Taehyung stopped at the hotel to keep his bags and belongings for a few days. Taehyung spent the rest of the day finding a new house for himself.

"This is the last and best one, Mr Kim" the man gives the model the papers and files related to the house. Taehyung smiles, looking up. "I'll take it" the man smiles, bowing and shaking the models hand.  "Thank you Mr Kim. You can move in whenever you like" he smiles before bidding goodbye to Taehyung and walking away. Taehyung quickly hires a few people to help him move into his new house as soon as possible. He has alot of things to do.

Taehyung's house^^^^^^^^^^^^

It took three days for Taehyung to move into and clean up the house. Of course he didn't do it himself. He had alot of staff and helpers who helped him throughout the three days. Taehyung's manger would come by each day to see how the work was going. The end result was amazing. Taehyung's house looked amazing, inside and outside. He had the whole house to himself.

Soon the day came when Taehyung had to go meet his new photographer and stylist. His manager had already given the model his number. Taehyung quickly got ready and decided to text him.

"Hello, Sir I had a meeting with you today"

"Yes Taehyung. My address is XXX. See you soon"