🌹24🌹

"Jungkook?"

The silence was eating them alive. Jungkook was right here.
Standing in front of Taehyung.
With a sad look on his face.

And before Taehyung could say anything else, he was pushed inside the house as Jungkook entered. The brunette closes the door before engulfing Taehyung in a warm hug. Something the model wasn't expecting.

"Taehyung why the fuck did you leave!?" The brunette broke the hug, immediately yelling. Taehyung however, couldn't believe this situation. After so so long, he finally gets to hug Jungkook and be near him.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yells again, gaining the model back from his Dreamland "Why did you leave!?" Taehyung hadn't realised until now that Jungkook was crying. The blonde started to feel more guilty. "Lets just go back. We'll talk at home" Jungkook held the modes wrist but he yanked his hand away.

"No Jungkook. I'm not going with you" Taehyung just wanted to hug the brunette all day. But he couldn't. "Why?" Jungkooks voice cracked and it was full of emotion. "Your broken because of me Jungkook. I-I'm the cause of all of this you should stay away from me" Taehyung stepped back slightly.

"Jungkook listen to me and leave" Taehyung looked away. But the brunette shook his head. "Your wrong Tae, if-if you think I'm broken then yes! I am! But...but, you don't know that i-i need you to fix me" Jungkook cried harder.

Saying Taehyung wasn't shocked was an understatement. Because he was more than shocked. All this time he thought Jungkook hated him. Turns out the brunette had fallen in love with him even more. "But-" before Taehyung could protest, Jungkook pulled him closer by his slim waist, connecting their lips.

The model could protest no more. After so so long finally he gets to feel Jungkooks lips on his. Taehyung wastes no time and kisses the brunette back, circling his arms around Jungkooks neck, deepening the kiss.

"Stay" Jungkook softly whispers before connecting their lips again.

---

Thank you for reading