🌹46🌹

"This hotel room is too big" the pinkish-blonde pouts, knowing Jungkook must've paid a hella lot of money for this hotel room.

"It's not that much, babe" Jungkook places his bags down. Taehyung however, continues to pout to which Jungkook sighs. "Come on, love. We're supposed to be having fun" Jungkook was a little sad at the fact that Taehyung wasn't happy.

When the pinkish-blonde noticed the sadness on his boyfriends face, he was quick to engulf Jungkook into a hug.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that" now Taehyung felt bad for making his boyfriend sad. Jungkook chuckled, hugging Taehyung back. "Let's just enjoy ourselves yea?" The pinkish-blonde placed a kiss on his boyfriends lips before the two parted.

••Time Skip••
Two Weeks later
(Sorry. Idk Paris that well)

Today was their last day in Paris. Jungkook and Taehyung were extremely sad. They had so much fun during the past two weeks. Their relationship had also become stronger. But today, Jungkook had something special planned for Taehyung. It was a suprise.

It was currently 7pm, the two were getting ready to visit the Eiffel Tower. Taehyung and Jungkook washed up before heading out.

As they reached, the pinkish-blonde looked up at the beautiful structure with sparkling eyes. Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend, ready for his plan.

"Taehyung" the elder turned to Jungkook. Tae gasped, when Jungkook got down on one knee, holding up a dark blue velvet box.

"Taehyung, I don't know where to start. I've been planning this for a while now. Tae, you are the love of my life. You are my everything and I don't know what I'd do without you. I can't imagine my life without you in it. From the moment I met you, I didn't know we'd be here, together. And yes, I'm happy. I'm happy your here with me. Because I can't imagine anyone else but you. I only need you. Taehyung, my love, my baby, my sweetheart, my princess, the love of my life, will you marry me?"

Taehyung was balling his eyes out, tears falling from his eyes non-stop. "Of course Jungkook! I'll marry you" Taehyung smiled happily. Jungkook had also started to cry as he opened the small box in his hand, revealing the most beautiful ring, Taehyung had ever seen.

Taehyung cried even more as Jungkook slipped the ring onto his ring finger

Taehyung cried even more as Jungkook slipped the ring onto his ring finger. Jungkook stood up, pressing his lips against Taehyung's. The couple pouring all the love they have for eachother in the kiss.

Jungkook pulls away, bringing his hands up to Taehyung's face, wiping his tears away as they continue to stare at eachother.

"I love you, so so much" Taehyung caresses Jungkooks face with his thumb, smiling beautifully.

Jungkook once again kisses his now fiancé, pulling away after a few minutes.

"I love you more, Taehyung"

The two headed back to their hotel. Taehyung wouldn't stop staring at the ring on his finger. It looked so beautiful yet so delicate. He loved it.

"Jungkook?" The red hair turned around to his fiancé. "hm?" Jungkook walked closer to him. "We have a wedding to plan" Taehyung giggled as Jungkook kissed his nose.

"Oh yes we do" the two smiled at eachother with love. 

•••

Thank you for reading
This book has officially ended
I will be releasing an epilogue