🌹15🌹

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED
18+
IT IS A MATURE CHAPTER
CONTAINS SMUT
I WARNED YOU
♥️

---

Taehyung woke up, breathing heavily, beeds of sweat trickling down his face. He had a weird nightmare. Eun Jae had kidnapped him and told him to choose between modelling and Jungkook. The blonde quickly wiped off the dripping sweat. Turning to his side, he saw Jungkook wasn't there and he started to panic. Taehyung quickly got off the bed, quickly jogging to his office. But he wasn't there. Taehyung panicked more, going to the living room. But he wasn't there either. The blonde was about to yell, when Jungkook suddenly appeared through the kitchen, a glass of water in his hand. Taehyung observed as the younger placed the glass down.

The blonde immediately ran to Jungkook, jumping on him. The brunette was startled, as he turned around, Taehyung now standing on the ground. "Baby, oh god you scared me" Jungkook holds his chest, breathing heavily for a bit. "Sorry I just had to see you" Jungkook noticed the sweat on the models forehead and some on hus face. "Something wrong, love? You look pale" Jungkook brought his hand to touch Taehyung's face. "I had a nightmare" Taehyung replies. Jungkook smiles, hugging the Taehyung's slim figure while he buries his face into Jungkooks chest. "What about?" The brunette questions, running his hand up and down the models back.

"Eun Jae kidnapped me, and told me to choose between modelling and you" Taehyung replies, hugging the youngers neck tighter. "And who would you choose?" Jungkook asks as Taehyung looks up, smiling softly. "You" and that was all it took for the brunette to crash his lips onto Taehyung's plump ones, pouring every feeling into the kiss they shared. Jungkook hoisted the blonde up into his arms, walking into their bedroom, making sure to close and lock the door behind. Jungkook turned around, Taehyung's back hitting the wall making him gasp. The younger took the opportunity to slide his toung into the models mouth, Taehyung moaning when their tounges touched.

Jungkook moves his lips from Taehyung's, down to his jaw and his neck. Kissing and sucking on various areas, forming hickeys. Taehyung moaned every time the brunette would suck on his neck. Jungkook walked to the bed with his boyfriend in his arms, laying him down carefully. Jungkook hovered above the model, staring into his eyes as Taehyung did the same, his hands fiddling with the buttons on the youngers shirt. He slowly opens one button, followed by another and another until all the buttons of Jungkooks shirt were undone. Jungkook sits up, quickly taking off his shirt, then immediately hovering over the blonde again. Everything happened so fast.

Taehyung didn't realise what happened or how it happened, but here he was, face buried into the pillow, hands intertwined with Jungkooks as me moaned his name over and over again. Why? Mainly because the brunette was thrusting his fingers in and out of him, adding one finger in at a time. And Taehyung had enough. He was needy and he wanted to be fucked. Only one person could do that. Taehyung moans again, Jungkook adding a third finger, thrusting at a fast pace.
Taehyung soon comes, breathing heavily. But he wanted more. So he tried his best to turn around, looking at his boyfriend in the eyes. "Fuck me Jungkook" it wasn't a question, it was more like an order and who was Jungkook to deny?

Jungkook pumps his shaft a few times, Taehyung looking at him with desperate eyes. "Ready princess?" The brunette smirks before leaning down to kiss the model slowly entering him at the same time. Taehyung whimpers in pain, adjusting to Jungkooks size. Tears forming at the corners of the models eyes, falling down his pretty face.
"M-move" Taehyung softly whispers but Jungkook hears. He starts to slowly thrust into him, Jungkook groaning as Taehyung moans.
"F-faster kookie" Taehyung moans. Jungkook obeys, pulling out slightly and slamming right back into Taehyung's hole making the model moan, arching his back. Jungkook marvels at the beautiful view in front of him. Taehyung looked so beautiful.

"Oh... j-jungkook" Taehyung moans, gripping onto the brunette's muscular arm for support. Jungkook thrusts harder, hitting right at Taehyung's prostate making him moan louder as the pleasurable feeling. The model feels so so good. "You look so beautiful" Jungkook mutters, leaning down to kiss the pretty blonde who was a mess under him. Jungkook picks up his pace even more, slamming his dick in and out of Taehyung, hitting his prostate every time. The model soon cums, moaning Jungkooks name out loud. Jungkook soon reaches his high, cumming inside Taehyung, groaning. The brunette carefully pulls out of Taehyung, laying down beside him.

"That was my first time kook" the model smiles as Taehyung turns around, his back against Jungkooks chest. "I'm glad" The brunette smiles, pecking the models nape as he giggles cutely. "I'm sleepy kook" Taehyung yawns, turning around again, coming face to face with his boyfriend. "Your so beautiful, Taehyung. Such a beauty. I love you so much" Jungkook lovingly kisses Taehyung's forehead, then cheek bone, then cheek, then nose, the corner of his lips and finally places a soft, loving kiss on the models lips who smiles happily. "I love you too kookie. So much" Taehyung snuggles into Jungkooks arms, falling asleep soon after. The brunette looks down at the model, smiling softly and happily. He couldn't ask for someone better than Taehyung
The model was the definition of perfect. And Jungkook was surely a lucky man.

---

Thank you for reading