🌹41🌹

Taehyung was finally progressing.

He would talk, but not alot. It was still progress from his previous behaviour.

Jimin and Taehyung started to get along quite well. Sometimes, the two would ignore their own boyfriends.

"TaeTae!" Jimin's cheerful voice called out.

"Hyung?" Taehyung was currently on his bed, watching videos on his phone. "Let's watch a movie" Jimin suggests and Taehyung nods.

Minutes after the movie started, Jungkook appeared from the bathroom, fully dressed, like he was going out.

"Oh hey Jimin hyung" the brunette smiles. Jimin smiles back, looking back at the movie. "kookie, going somewhere?" Taehyung stood up from the bed.

Jimin was the least bothered and payed more attention to the movie. He didn't want to interrupt their moment "Yea baby" Jungkook grabbed the towel from the rack, but before could dry his hair, Taehyung snatched it from him.

"Where?" The blonde asks, as he began to dry Jungkooks hair with the towel. "To meet Mr Choi. He told me he's got a new assistant for me" Taehyung keeps the towel down, hugging his boyfriend who smelled like vanilla.

"Be back soon" Jungkook nods before attaching his lips onto Taehyung's, kissing him slowly. "See you soon" Jungkook left one last peck on Taehyung's lips before bidding goodbye to Jimin and Taehyung.

••Time Skip••

Jungkook parked his car outside the cafe, where he was going to meet Mr Choi and his new assistant. Jungkook hoped Mr Choi made the right choice.

When Jungkook entered the cafe, he immediately noticed Mr Choi sitting down at the far end. The brunette made his way towards him.

"Ah Jungkook" Mr Choi and the lady beside him stood up. "Jungkook. Meet Nancy" Jungkook moved hus gaze to the young woman standing there.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook" she smiles. Jungkook just nods as the three sit down. "I was only able to find her. She's been assisting photographers for some time now" Mr Choi says.

"What's your age, Nancy?" Jungkook turns to her. "I'm 29" she replies. "How long have you been assisting?" Jungkook wanted to make sure she was a good assistant.

"3 years" the brunette began to ask her various questions just to make sure. Jungkook didn't like her too much. But she was decent enough. Right now, Jungkook had to make do with what he had.

"Alright. I'll accept you as my assistant" Jungkook leans back onto the chair. Nancy smiles, thanking hum. "But there are some things you need to follow. No arguments" Jungkook was strict when it came to such things.

"Mr Choi will give you my adress. Be at my office at 8am sharp tomorrow morning" and with that, the brunette stood up, bidding goodbye to both before making his way back home.

---

Thank you for reading