🌹44🌹

This chapter is rated 16+

"Fuck Taehyung" Jungkook groaned, throwing his head back as the blonde bobbed his head up and down Jungkooks cock.

"I'm cumming, love" and with that, Jungkook came into Taehyung's mouth, the elder swallowing.

"I wanna ride you" Taehyung blushed. He had never done something like this before and wanted to know how it felt.

"Come here" Taehyung moved to align himself on top of Jungkook. The blonde slowly sat himself down onto Jungkooks length, both moaning at the feeling.

Taehyung bounced up and down onto the brunettes length, moaning everytime. When Jungkook saw Taehyung had gotten tired, he thrusted upwards, hitting the elders prostate dead on, making him see stars.

After a few more thrusts, both came, breathing heavily.

2 Weeks Later

These past two weeks have been extremely tiring for Jungkook. He's been working day and night. Not to mention Nancy, who was quite annoying sometimes.

The girl would keep asking about Taehyung and how he was doing. Jungkook found it quite irritating when she would talk about the model instead of doing her work.

Today was no special. Taehyung was tired from doing photoshoots all day, while Jungkook sat in his office, editing some photos. Nancy was there as well, organizing some files that Jungkook had given her.

"I'm done" she places the files onto Jungkooks desk, standing up. The brunette just nodded, too tired and too sleepy to do or say anything.

Nancy smirked before walking behind Jungkook. "need a massage?" Jungkook didn't reply. Nancy smirked before bringing her hands up to the brunettes shoulder, sensually massaging his shoulder.

Jungkook didn't pay much attention since he couldn't concentrate on anything. Nancy's hands moved to massage Jungkooks biceps, as she took much advantage of the situation.

Just as she was about to open the first button on Jungkooks shirt, the door to his office opened, Taehyung looking at the two with wide eyes.

Jungkook was now fully aware as he stood up, pushing Nancy away. Taehyung scoffs with tears in his eyes. "So this is what you do while working?" And the blonde stormed off. Jungkook groaned, turning around.

"You. Wait here" and he quickly followed behind Taehyung, making sure to close and lock the office door from outside so Nancy wouldn't escape.

Jungkook caught up with Taehyung, holding his wrist. "let go of me!" The blonde yells but Jungkook dosent let go. "Love, hear me out please" Taehyung noticed the tiredness on Jungkooks face, his eyes were red and droopy.

"Tae, I didn't know what she was doing. I was so tired and sleepy and it seems like Nancy took advantage of the situation. You know I would never allow her to touch me like that" and Taehyung believed him.

He could see the truth in Jungkooks eyes. The blonde hugged him boyfriend to calm him down a little.
"I don't like her" Taehyung confessed as Jungkook chuckled.

"I'll talk to her" and Jungkook quickly kissed Taehyung's lips before going back to his office to deal with Nancy.

"I'm sorry" Nancy muttered as soon as Jungkook entered the office. The brunette scoffs. "My ass your sorry" the girl gulped at the sternness of Jungkooks tone.

"Your fired" Nancy gasped, looking at Jungkook in disbelief. "what!? Fired!? You literally fired me for this?!" She never thought she would get fired for such a small thing.

"That's right. Now leave, and don't come back" Jungkook gave her the resignation papers. Nancy scoffs again before signing them, storming out of Jungkook's house.

---
The end is near :(

T

hank you for reading