🌹19🌹

He didn't mean it.

Taehyung didn't mean anything he said

He was angry and didn't know what he was doing.

But after Seonghwa told him what he said and what happened after that,

Taehyung realised

He fucked up

Bad.

Three Weeks Later

These were the three worst weeks of Taehyung's life. Jungkook was upset with him, Jimin refrained from talking to him as well, he had no photoshoot because of his scar which was finally healing. Jungkook hadn't come out of his room ever since. The only person who saw his face for the past three weeks, was Seonghwa. He could go to give him his food and water. Jungkook was completely broken. Inside out. He wouldn't speak. Not even a word. They were starting to worry. Especially Taehyung. He hated the fact that he was the cause of this. He broke Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't know how to approach the brunette without breaking him completely. So he decided to give Jungkook time and space. Little did he know, Jungkook was hurting, bad. And all he wanted was for Taehyung to hug him, saying he didn't mean it. Yoongi strictly told Taehyung not to enter Jungkooks bedroom. The younger would break even more. Taehyung cried himself to sleep, every night. Just like Jungkook. The model had stopped eating much. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were depressed. Taehyung hated himself for lashing out at his boyfriend. He knew off Jungkooks past and how relationships were his weaknesses.

Taehyung was laying on his bed in his bedroom. The door to his room opened, HongJoong stepping inside. Taehyung quickly sat up. "Hyung" he forces a smile. "Listen Taehyung, me and the others need to travel to Japan for a week for some work" HongJoong sits down on the chair. "And Jungkook?" Taehyung asks. "About that, he's not coming with us" now Taehyung was getting nervous. "So um, we're leaving tonight. Jungkook already knows but you have some jobs to do. First, make sure to give Jungkook his meals. Second, don't talk to him, only if needed. If anything happens, call Seonghwa" HongJoong says.

One week.

Alone

With Jungkook

Taehyung was nervous

He didn't know what was coming.

---

Thank you for reading