🌹33🌹

The car ride to the movie theater was awkwardly silent.

Neither spoke a word after their interaction with Seonghwa. Jungkook payed attention on the road, while Taehyung just looked out the window.

Both were uncomfortable, but neither wanted to speak.

Being done with the silence, Taehyung spoke up. "Kook? You okay?" He looks away from the window, gaze moving to his boyfriend.

"I'm okay" Jungkook smiles, still looking at the road ahead.

When they reached and Jungkook parked the car, he got off, quickly moving to Taehyung's side, opening the door for him.

The blonde smiles, intertwining their fingers softly. "Kook. You should talk to Seonghwa okay?" Taehyung softly caresses the youngers cheek, gliding the pad of his think across Jungkooks cheek.

"Thanks Tae" Jungkook smiles, kissing Taehyung softly before the two make their way into the theater.

The movie they chose was a horror movie. Taehyung wasn't very keen on a horror movie, but it seemed like a good one.

The two sat down in the far end of the theater. The last row, in the corner. Jungkook took the inner seat while Taehyung sat down outside.

Since there were three seats, a man came and sat down beside Taehyung, sipping on his drink.

"Hello, I'm Sehun" he turns to Taehyung with a smile on his face. Taehyung smiles back, shaking his hand. "I'm Taehyung" he replies.

Jungkook noticed the guy and he didn't like him one bit. Maybe you could say Jungkook was jealous. The movie soon started, all eyes averting to the screen.

"Kookie, hold my hand" Taehyung whispered into Jungkooks ear. The brunette smiles before intertwining their fingers, Taehyung resting his head on Jungkooks shoulder.

The movie had barely begun, when Taehyung noticed Sehuns hand near his. It was weird but he brushed off the thought.

There was a jump scare and Taehyung hid his face into the crook of Jungkooks neck. Sehun eyed the two in jealousy. He thought Jungkook was just a friend. But it didn't seem so.

It was the middle of the movie. Taehyung was now sitting properly, one hand still intertwined with Jungkooks.

Sehun took the opportunity to intertwine his hand with Taehyung's free hand, taking him off guard. Sehun moved closer to Taehyung, other hand moving up and down his thigh. Tae felt disgusted.

"S-stop" he whispered, feeling uneasy and weird. "Your a pretty thing aren't you?" Sehun whispers back, inching closer to Taehyung. "Jungkook" the blonde called whispers, hoping his boyfriend heard him. And luckily, he did.

When Jungkook saw what Taehyung was doing he immediately stood up from his seat. "What the fuck are you doing?" Sehun immediately backed away, gulping.

Jungkook makes Taehyung shift seats with him so now, Jungkook was sitting beside Sehun with Taehyung on his other side. "Thanks kook" the blonde pecked Jungkooks lips as they continued to watch the movie.

There were many more scary scenes and Taehyung lost it each time. He would yelp or cling onto Jungkook.

After the movie finally ended, Sehun immediately stood up, apologizing to Taehyung and Jungkook before leaving.

The couple walked to their car, driving home. Once they entered the house, there was an uncomfortable silence. Was no one home? Jungkook quickly took out his phone, dialing Jimin's number

He answered within seconds.

"Jungkook!"

"Chim? Something wrong? Where are you and hyungs?"

"Jungkook Seonghwa"

"What happened to him?"

"He fainted! We're at the hospital come quick!"

And with that, Jimin cut the call. "Kook?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook, worried. "Something wrong?" The blonde asks.

"Seonghwa hyung is at the hospital we have to go"

---

Thank you for reading