🌹16🌹

The sun peeked into the room through the windows, despite the curtains. Taehyung groaned softly turning around and snuggling into Jungkooks bare chest, smiling softly after. Both were still asleep, tired from the previous nights activities. Taehyung was sore, he could feel the pain in his lower areas. With their legs tangled under the sheets, arms around each other, faces close, they peacefully laid there, not caring about anything or anyone for sometime. Jeongguk had already woken up sometime ago. He didn't want to get up, seeing his lover sleeping there.

So Jeongguk stayed in bed with Taehyung, admiring his beautiful features. When the model noticed Jungkooks gaze, he looked up, smiling softly, blushing at the same time. "Morning" The blonde softly whispers, inching closer to his boyfriend. "Morning baby" Jungkook softly kisses his forehead, tightening his hold around the boy. "Sleep well?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung nods and hums in satisfaction. Being here, with Jungkook, in his arms was all the model could ever wish for. He wouldn't trade this for the world. Taehyung slightly moves, groaning in pain. Jungkook looks at him in worry. "You okay, love?" The brunette caresses Taehyung's tummy with his hand. "hmm. M'okay" Tae replies.

"I like this" Jungkook blurts out, looking at the model with adoration. "This?" Tae asks. "Yea. Cuddling with you after having the best night ever...I love it. And I love you more" Jungkook admits, smiling. "I love you too kookie" the model replies, bringing his hand up to play with Jungkooks soft hair. The brunette leans in, connecting their lips in a loving kiss. Taehyung sighs, comfortable as he kisses back with a smile playing on his lips. The two don't wanna let go of eachother. Their too attached to one another, to attached to their love for one another that they can't let go. And they won't.

Jungkook was deprived of love for years. Taehyung missed his Jungkook. It was destiny that brought them together. After pulling away, Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend who snuggled upto him. "GUYS! CAN WE-" the door to the bedroom swung open, Jimin and HongJoong standing there. Taehyung yelps, pulling the blanket till it reaches his chin. Jungkook does the same, pulling the model even closer so the two wouldn't see anything. "What the fuck Jimin?" Jungkook curses, looking at them with an annoyed look. "We'll just um, leave" Jimin and HongJoong awkwardly smile, leaving the room.

Taehyung reveals his face from under the blanket, with wide eyes. "We should probably get dressed" Jeongguk suggests. The model nods, the two getting out of bed, changing into some clothes. The two walk into the living, Taehyung limping because of the pain. "Finally! I thought you two would sleep in all day!" Yoongi grumbles, taking a sip of his coffee. "What's up, Jimin?" Jeongguk asks, wanting to know why Jimin and HongJoong would enter their bedroom like that. "Um, me and HongJoongie hyung thought of going for a picnic after Taehyung's shoot" Jimin smiles brightly.

"Where to?" Jeongguk asks, taking a seat on the couch, Taehyung on his lap. "How about Jeju Island? It's an amazing place" Seonghwa suggests. Jeongguk nods. "I'll have to ask my manager first" Taehyung softly pouts knowing his manager might reject him. The blonde's phone started to buzz as he swiftly got off Jungkooks lap, groaning a little when he felt pain. It was his manager calling him.

Mr. Choi
Taehyung?

Taehyung
Yes manager-nim?

Mr. Choi
Your photo shoot is preponed to today
It's as 6pm today evening
I've already sent Jungkook the message

Taehyung
Ohh okay. I'll get ready then
See you soon, manager-nim

Mr. Choi
Bye Taehyung

Taehyung places the phone down with a sigh. He was already weak enough and to his luck, his photoshoot was today. "My photoshoot is today at 6" Taehyung sighs, closing his eyes for a moment. "Jimin, Yoongi hyung, Seonghwa and HongJoong hyung, get the equipment ready" Jungkook oders. Soon the four were gone, getting all the stuff they needed. Jungkook rushed to Taehyung who was leaning against the counter. "Hey baby," Jungkook carefully embraces him. Taehyung hums in satisfaction. "You okay?" Jungkook worriedly asks, running his hand up and down the models back soothingly.

"M'fine" the blonde softly replies, laying his head on Jungkooks chest comfortably. "Do you wanna postpone the shoot?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung shakes his head. "Let's just get it over with" Taehyung looks up, smiling softly. Jungkook nods. They soon left the house driving to the shoot location. Taehyung slept the whole day. He was mostly tired because of the previous night. It was his first time, probably the reason why. This was an important shoot. Taehyung needed to get some rest before it. Jungkook was quite worried about the blonde but stayed quite. He didn't want to bother him. Taehyung was hoping his manager would allow him to go on a short vacation with his friends for a few days. He could use it.

Taehyung woke up shortly before they reached the shoot location. He could see many staffs moving around getting ready for the shoot. Taehyung, as usual went to the changing room to change into the outfit that Gucci had given him. Jungkook entered after, applying some makeup to the blonde's face, not forgetting to peck his lips multiple times while doing so. Taehyung was happy. And Jungkook was the cause of his happiness. After they exited the room, the couple noticed a familiar figure who's back was facing them. Once the person turned around, Jungkooks fists balled and Taehyung tried to remain calm.
The two walk up to Mr Choi with angry faces. "Sir, what is she doing here?" Taehyung asks, pointing at the oh so familiar girl.

"I'm sorry Taehyung but-" before Mr Choi could complete his sentence, a staff called for Taehyung. "Tae, meet Eun Jae, your shoot partner" she smiles. Taehyung's eyes widen in shock while Jungkook isn't even suprised. Eun Jae was a horrible person. She would do anything to gain fame. "I AM NOT DOING THIS PHOTOSHOOT WITH HER!"

---

Thank you for reading