🌹40🌹

3 WEEKS LATER

It had been three weeks since Mrs Kim, Taehyung's mother had passed away. The funeral was held two days after she passed. Taehyung was a complete mess.

The blonde never ate, couldn't sleep, he wouldn't even talk to anyone. Jungkook was genuinely concerned for his boyfriend.

Jungkook however, was able to sustain his pain and sadness. He needed to be strong for himself and for Taehyung.

During theses past three weeks, Taehyung had barely spoken. He only spoke when really needed. Otherwise, the blonde would just nod or shake his head.

Even Jimin and Yoongi had tried to talk to him, trying to make him smile but in vain. Jungkook knew Taehyung wanted his mother. But he couldn't have her now.

Jungkook was currently in the kitchen, preparing some ramen for Taehyung since he hadn't eaten all day. Jungkook was concerned for Taehyung's health.

After he was done, the brunette placed the bowl of ramen onto a tray, along with a pair of chopsticks. The brunette made his way to Taehyung, knocking on the door before opening.

As usual, Taehyung was just sitting on the bed, staring into nothing. "Tae" Jungkook places the bowl onto the side table, moving to sit beside his depressed boyfriend.

"Tae, baby, I got you some food" Taehyung looked at the ramen and then looked away. Which ment he didn't want to eat it. Jungkook sighs.

"Love, please" but Taehyung shook his head again. "Taehyung you've not been eating at all! Your not even talking to me!" Jungkook felt like crying now.

But Taehyung didn't budge. "Baby please. Just a few bites" Jungkook pleaded but the elder didn't respond. "Eat a little? If you love me?" And now Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung had realised he wasn't showing nor telling Jungkook he loved him. But Taehyung wanted his boyfriend to know that he indeed loved him alot. "okay" it was a soft whisper that came out of the elders mouth but Jungkook was grateful.

"I love you too, baby. I hope you get well soon" a small smile made its way to Taehyung's lips as he began eating the ramen Jungkook was feeding him.

---

Thank you for reading