🌹30🌹

Jungkook woke up shortly after. The tiredness gone but not completely. It was late. Probably past 8pm, but Jungkook didn't care.

He was given one day by Seonghwa
But he wanted to talk to him
Now
In less then four hours

When Jungkook glances to the side, he sees Taehyung's not there

And he starts to get worried

The brunette rushes to Seonghwa's bedroom, hoping to find him there. But instead, he can hear three voices from inside.

Seonghwa, HongJoong and.... Taehyung!?

Jungkook bursts the door open
And as expected, there stood three males. More specifically, Seonghwa, HongJoong and Taehyung.

"Why is he here?" Jungkook is furious. HongJoong clears his throat. "We wanted to talk to him" Jungkook scoffs.

"What to you mean by TALK? he's literally crying!" Jungkook had noticed the tears in Taehyung's eyes the minute he entered.

So, exactly what were they talking about?

"What were you 'talking' about?" The brunette growls.

"Its nothing important kook its-" But Taehyung's words were cut short.
"Shut up Tae" Jungkook turns to Seonghwa who gulped.

"What were you talking about?" His voice held authority. "I-I was-" the elder was too nervous to speak.

Jungkook growled again resulting in Seonghwa flinching. "I was tell h-him t-to stay a-away from you f-for a while" Seonghwa manages to stutter out. Angry Jungkook was a scary Jungkook. Neither wanted that.

"Taehyung, can you leave for a moment?" The brunette's voice softened as he spoke to his lover who just nodded and walked out of the room without argument.

"Why? Why did you do that!? You know how much I love him!" Jungkook yells, anger raging within him.

Seonghwa and HongJoong look down. Mostly because their ashamed. But also because, they dont know what to say.

"You told me you'd give me one day right? To tell you why Taehyung's different?" Seonghwa slightly nods.

"I'll tell you why" and this time, Seonghwa looks up to meet the youngers eyes.

"Because he loves me. He loves me more than anyone ever has or ever will. I've seen how much Taehyung loves me. And that's the difference. Our love, is the difference"

And Jungkook storms out of the room.

---

Thank you for reading